Don Bradman Cricket 17 Pre order links *Updated 09th Dec 16*

Got a text from Argos this morning to say that my order "will be delivered by [their] trusty 3rd party supplier by 10/12/2016"

Interesting...

Also have a pre-order from Amazon who have updated their release date to 16th, so will see which arrives first.

Please let us know if you receive it! Then I will go with Argos. (Wasnt that two days ago?)

Apparently the text with 2 days ago date on it was an automatic thing sent by mistake. Contacted Argos and got confirmation I should get it in the post on Friday 16th.

Phoned BT Games South Africa today to see if I could get my pre-order today (their release date is tomorrow), I got told I can come collect tomorrow "We will definately have stock" so the buggers have it, but won't let me have it today! grrr :)

I think it was Alternative that did the initial release. But by the time of the PS4/XB1 port it was Funbox Media (who, by all accounts, did a much better job!).

Funnily enough, Alternative ARE distributing "Rugby Union Team Manager 2017", which comes out 1 or 2 weeks before DBC.

Funbox were even worse, barely any communication with us:(

So glad the release has been brought forward though, can't wait to play this!

Phoned BT Games South Africa today to see if I could get my pre-order today (their release date is tomorrow), I got told I can come collect tomorrow "We will definately have stock" so the buggers have it, but won't let me have it today! grrr :)

Oh man. I am supposed to be in South Africa right now but am stuck in the UK until new year. Haha I never thought some things would be quicker over there, but I remember picking up DBC14 from BT Games a week early. Which store are you at? I was always taken care of at Walmer, they knew at least what I was talking about when I inquired.

Oh man. I am supposed to be in South Africa right now but am stuck in the UK until new year. Haha I never thought some things would be quicker over there, but I remember picking up DBC14 from BT Games a week early. Which store are you at? I was always taken care of at Walmer, they knew at least what I was talking about when I inquired.

Tygervalley, Cape Town, the dude that answered had no clue... i heard him ask someone "Don Bradman 08" whhaha

Any Price Mentioned ?

Ordered my ps4 copy from flipkart today. Expected to be delivered by monday :)

Users who are viewing this thread