We could use custom created men too :D
It doesnt look that bad :D
lolhu_6b70bfff_full.jpg

1a2162a9-93ab-4354-b086-ece7933fa142.jpeg

Lionden

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
- Fielders speed needs to be increased
- Adding more power to helicopter shot is required, even if perfectly timed, it hardly goes for a boundary, hitting a six is out of question.
- How about a tweak in the FULL TOSS length delivery, imperfect release that may result in a waist height no ball?

Mubashwer

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think the player stats for competitions are severely lacking compared to DBC'14. Batsman and bowler stats should be separate and the average and economy rate and etc should be there in my opinion. The fielding preset bug (field preset is not properly set all the time) is annoying me but I hope it will be fixed. Sometimes the game crashes after setting field preset.

Alberts

International Coach
- Fielders speed needs to be increased
- Adding more power to helicopter shot is required, even if perfectly timed, it hardly goes for a boundary, hitting a six is out of question.
- How about a tweak in the FULL TOSS length delivery, imperfect release that may result in a waist height no ball?

Yeah, it seems that there are some issues caused by the amazing length control that everyone has:

1. Batsmen are too good at dealing with yorker lengths
2. Bowlers find it too easy to hit a good yorker length

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Something small, but I kind of miss being able to see who's bowling when simulating. On DBC 14, you could see the bowling figures on the side as well as watching the scorecard, but now I can only see the batting scorecard and have to exit the simulate page, and go the main pause menu scorecard or something to see the bowling figures. It would be useful to have them visible on the same page, or at least including the LB/RB Change Scorecard option in the simulate menu too?

azkhan

Associate Captain
@BigAntStudios @MattW @mikeymerren

Please in a future patch can you add the templates of the T20 and ODI World cups so we can create our own competitions? Even on the loading screen it says we can create our own world championships…it’s wrong because we can’t at the moment.

Also why can’t we choose what teams will take part in the set T20/ODI world cups? This and my above question were all possible in DBC14.

Thanks.

N_stbss

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
In career can we have seperate stats for the user as in career currently it also takes into account simmed games

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
@BigAntStudios @MattW @mikeymerren

Please in a future patch can you add the templates of the T20 and ODI World cups so we can create our own competitions? Even on the loading screen it says we can create our own world championships…it’s wrong because we can’t at the moment.

Also why can’t we choose what teams will take part in the set T20/ODI world cups? This and my above question were all possible in DBC14.

Thanks.

This is one thing I did consider would be in the list, after all, we should have the option of creating all current competitions. Not as if they're all copy protected for competition format?

Scott Clague

Club Cricketer
I'm loving this game but it does seem somewhat absurd that in starting your career you have to be thrown in to T20 cricket at club level. T20 by its very nature requires big hitters, not slightly weekling newbies getting the odd 3 if they're lucky. Its all about career with me, sorry for stating the bleeding obvious but wouldn't joining the T20 be a bit more fun if you could get a boundary or 2 in each over? Apart from that I've had a great time with this game!

SaurabhSteel

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What I miss at times is the LBW replay. We should get a replay option after an appeal is made and an automatic replay when a wicket falls to an LBW. This can be accompanied by the Ball tracking replay also. But really There has to be an option which should automatically come up when an appeal is made. That would be a great addition I feel.

SaurabhSteel

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm loving this game but it does seem somewhat absurd that in starting your career you have to be thrown in to T20 cricket at club level. T20 by its very nature requires big hitters, not slightly weekling newbies getting the odd 3 if they're lucky. Its all about career with me, sorry for stating the bleeding obvious but wouldn't joining the T20 be a bit more fun if you could get a boundary or 2 in each over? Apart from that I've had a great time with this game!
That's a great point. T20 requires you to play aggressively and when you are starting your club career you barely have enough skills to score a 10 in a game. Hitting boundaries is just too much to ask.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That's a great point. T20 requires you to play aggressively and when you are starting your club career you barely have enough skills to score a 10 in a game. Hitting boundaries is just too much to ask.

Maybe one way to circumvent the issue would be to lower the average scores in club T20 cricket. Thus most of the times team score between 100-130 which wouldn't need you to take unnecessary chances with your batsman.

lurk

School Cricketer
Please, Please @big Ant, sort out the replays for wickets, especially when you are playing as a bowler who takes a wicket and the review system is in place. if the batsman decides not to review then there is no replay. unless you generate your own using a system that is over-complicated to say the least!

Users who are viewing this thread