• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMG OMG OMG!!!

:banana:banana2

You're a legend! Seriously that's brilliant! The only cons are that not all the teams are there. I'd rather have Bangalore over a team like Delhi or Deccan or Kolkata personally. All we need now are kits and I think you can download them from Cricket 07 dudes.

Seriously mate, you're a legend. :banana2

Error

Every time i select dlf ipl>Mumbai Indians>Play, i select the squad and click on play the game loads and the toss happens and when i select any one of the two(bat and bowl) the game comes up with this error.......
attachment.php

It comes up with different types of big file names.:help:help

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 225
still the problem persists the before play loading screen comes for some seconds and it goes. After that nothig happens. Please help me because i dearly want to play ipl in cricket 2005.:help:help:help

ok i will tell you the solution.you just check which file it belongs to in the list. Then if it is a face then download some face file ( it will be in .big file )from the download forum.

you just rename the file to the error file you got. ( 1d4f..........big) & paste in root folder ( usually c:program file\ Ea sports\ea sports cricket 07)

if you have any quaries post i will help you

cheers

Need help....

The stuff is gud. But RCB,RR r missing.. Also the team name is not correct and wat abt kits??

the modofied exe is not working:mad
m so awaited please fix:noway
the problem is when i open it in winrar,
diagnostic message comes!

Users who are viewing this thread