England 'A' in Bangladesh

cricketmad09 said:
Funny how you poms are talking up all your players when theyre playing a team that would struggle to beat a Victorian District cricket team.

Funny how you can still be so arrogant after losing your last five matches

cricketmad09 said:
Funny how you poms are talking up all your players when theyre playing a team that would struggle to beat a Victorian District cricket team.

1) Joe, has always been a fan of Broad, whether it's Bangaldesh A or not that boys got a future (Broad not Joe).

As for talking up all our players, take off your goggles boyo.

We're discussing a tour that is important for many of the players, especially as I think it could help decide our future test keeper.

Sureshot said:
1) Joe, has always been a fan of Broad, whether it's Bangaldesh A or not that boys got a future (Broad not Joe).

As for talking up all our players, take off your goggles boyo.

We're discussing a tour that is important for many of the players, especially as I think it could help decide our future test keeper.
I'll be leading the England attack with Broad soon don't worry.They have never played in these conditions too so they will be better prepared for future tours and did prior have the gloves in the first test? Davies has them in this one so I would think he did

England won the first one-day match by 5 wickets.

Bangladesh scored 261-8, with Broad and Loudon taking two wickets each, and Gidman and Yardy one each with two run-outs as well. Nazim Uddin scored 108.

Jefferson scored 68 from 52 balls, and Prior an unbeaten 84 from 72 balls, with Carberry (17), Compton (31), Yardy (25), and Davies (27*) all contributing.

Scorecard here.

Good innings from Jefferson. Another solid performance from Stu. Taking 2 wickets,he's consistent :)

cricketmad09 said:

*cough* dan cullen,shaun tait,mitchell johnson,cullenbailey,shane watson *cough* no as good really as the australians say they are?

Yup we lost the game on sunday becuase we didn't play Broad,he's a different class :p

Users who are viewing this thread