England In India - October 2011/12

Indian Cricket team is supporting Anna Hazare , they will not win any matches till lokpal bill is passed. :p

----------

I hope we get whitewashed in ODI series as well so that these greedy money whores at BCCI wake up and listne to the players.
FFS they now have to play 5 ODIs and one T20 between 31August and 16september. Then from 17th it is Champions League. Bravo BCCI. Why just 5 Odi's, we can cram a few more ODI's between 31 August and 16 Sept. :rolleyes

----------

I guess Gambhir did suffered some brain damage during his fall. After all who will step out to hit a spinner when it is turning square and you are trying to save the game :p

136347.jpg

:p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is just for all the idiots who before this series started were going on about how England were going to be thrashed. Reading all these posts by so many sore losers has just cracked me up totally! :D Maybe cause the Indian test team sucks so much now and they are obviously going to do an England in the 90's routine and embark on a few years of losing non-stop they will learn a bit of humility

No one forces you to post here if it is so bias. Go to another forum and bug them with your whining.

Look who's talking about humility? I would take such comments from more sensible English members like barmyarmy, but you? PATHETIC!

----------

Me too:D better keeper and can adapt to any condition while batting, doesn't need flat tracks like MSD or Raina.

Picking Saha as the 2nd keeper just shows MSD's insecurity with Karthik.

Wait WHAT?????:lol Suddenly now Dinesh Karthik is the 2nd best keeper and that Dhoni is insecure about Karthik? Karthik must absolutely love reading this and must be smiling within himself. He was crap with the keeping gloves and very ordinary with the bat. Dhoni hasnt used Saha and Parthiv much for us to pass comments on them and compare them with Karthik who got quite a long rope but never impressed.

Wait WHAT?????:lol Suddenly now Dinesh Karthik is the 2nd best keeper and that Dhoni is insecure about Karthik? Karthik must absolutely love reading this and must be smiling within himself. He was crap with the keeping gloves and very ordinary with the bat. Dhoni hasnt used Saha and Parthiv much for us to pass comments on them and compare them with Karthik who got quite a long rope but never impressed.

Karthik was another one who was really impressive on the last english tour, It's quite sad really sounds like the IPL has ruined him too. Lets just hope guys like Rahane and Pujara can try and stay away from it as most they can.

Why do people immediately think that if an Indian player goes bad, it's because of the IPL? Did you say that about Umar Akmal, or Ajantha Mendis or Phil Hughes (after his tour of SA)? It's just an easy explanation to make and an easy way to accuse the IPL of all evil in this world (I don't like the IPL either but it isn't the root cause of everything that has gone wrong with Indian players). He was just not good enough to be a batsman alone. He played decently in ODIs before he was dropped and had a decent run but all in the subcontinent. There are better pure batsmen in India and of course, Dhoni has made the WK spot his own.

Why do people immediately think that if an Indian player goes bad, it's because of the IPL? Did you say that about Umar Akmal, or Ajantha Mendis or Phil Hughes (after his tour of SA)? It's just an easy explanation to make and an easy way to accuse the IPL of all evil in this world (I don't like the IPL either but it isn't the root cause of everything that has gone wrong with Indian players). He was just not good enough to be a batsman alone. He played decently in ODIs before he was dropped and had a decent run but all in the subcontinent. There are better pure batsmen in India and of course, Dhoni has made the WK spot his own.

Umar Akmal has never played in the IPL :spy :p

Umar Akmal has never played in the IPL :spy :p

Yeah, but still he has gone down in his batting.... Everyone goes down in their career and it will be attributed to the IPL?

----------

Karthik was another one who was really impressive on the last english tour, It's quite sad really sounds like the IPL has ruined him too. Lets just hope guys like Rahane and Pujara can try and stay away from it as most they can.

We cant really pick a guy because he did well last time in England which was 4 years back in 2007. After that, guys like Karthik, RP Singh (who also did well that tour) have fallen by the wayside with crap performances and deserve their stay outside the team. Now with the current lot failing even worse, these guys are glorified and wanted back. The same way it happened with Sehwag's comeback in the just concluded disastrous test series. He was glorified as if he was some magician and would do everything to resurrect us. He came and he was a huge flop himself.

I wouldnt rule it out, after all India are the World Champions.

But then again they were the number 1 test team too.

You will have every right to talk down to us when Pakistan reaches Number 3 at least.

Good Luck until then.:)

----------

:D

You guys are awful for baiting the stupid Indian fans this way. Just awful.

It's entertaining though.

Bah! Talented Kindergarten Team! Chota Bachha! :D

Yeah, fair enough that is a good point about the likes of Mendis and Hughes but the IPL to me still seems the problem. It can't just be a coincidence that players that were good before, a few years on are all rubbish. I hope India don't pick those players again, its probably too late for them now need to bring in the new blood. I would hope the likes of Sreesanth and Harbhajan don't wear the Indian jersey again.

This has probably been mentioned but where is Ojha, hasn't he been the second spinner for a while now?? But then Mishra got picked in the test series..

Users who are viewing this thread