Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Great performance with the ball from England. I really thought we would lose, and its great to be wrong. Inspired stuff from Freddie, great viewing. :hpraise

Flintoff was amazing, but I'm concerned about whether he'll ever be the same as far as batting is concerned. Still, he's a first on the team-sheet for me, just because of his bowling. If he can get some batting form back, watch out Aussies...

There was something inevitable about the hattrick ball, wasn't there? Somehow, I just knew he'd do it.

Flintoff did well in England at 5. He averages 46 there. By far his highest average. Strike rate of 94 still. 3 centuries, 1749 runs.

Colly should be 6. I'd chuck one of Shah and Bopara for Trott too. We are a much better side with Swann in the team anyway.

Great performance with the ball from England. I really thought we would lose, and its great to be wrong. Inspired stuff from Freddie, great viewing. :hpraise

Flintoff is a fantastic ODI bowler. He bowls at the death and yet keeps a superb economy of 4.39. The accuracy in those yorkers is superb and I expect him to make a huge impact in the IPL - if used correctly.

manee added 28 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Who is everyone's man of the ODI series?

Users who are viewing this thread