England tour of the West Indies

If the west indies dont get a few quick wickets in the first session tommorow, then its prolly gonnna be a draw

What you just wrote there looks like a result. Please mention that this is what u think will happen since there are still 2 sessions to go in the match.

Whoops. It was meant to be an update, looks like I got a bit carried away. :sorry: Anyway I've fixed it now.

Originally posted by Auwais Barthez@Apr 14 2004, 07:47 PM
Whoops. It was meant to be an update, looks like I got a bit carried away.? :sorry: Anyway I've fixed it now.
In any case, it's been deleted. Updates are done only at the close of play.

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79+Apr 14 2004, 08:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrew_nixon79 @ Apr 14 2004, 08:12 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Auwais Barthez
@Apr 14 2004, 07:47 PM
Whoops. It was meant to be an update, looks like I got a bit carried away.? :sorry: Anyway I've fixed it now.
In any case, it's been deleted. Updates are done only at the close of play. [/b]
OK. Next time I'll think twice before posting an update. :cheer:

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Apr 14 2004, 07:12 PM
In any case, it's been deleted. Updates are done only at the close of play.
yeah but andrew u deleted my update which i did at the end of the day for india v pakistan (plz don't get mad at me :bow: )

Strange. Anyway, that's why it was removed.

For anyone who wishes to post updates, they must be done only at the close of play, and only in the correct format.

**UPDATE**

4th Test - Match Over

Result

West Indies 1st Innings: 751/5 declared (Lara 400 not out, Jacobs 107 not out)
England 1st Innings: 285 all out (Flintoff 102 not out)
England 2nd Innings (following on): 422/5 (Vaughan 140)

Match drawn. England win the series 3-0 and retain the Wisden Trophy.

Man of the Match: Lara
Man of the Series: Harmisson

btw...this means that ENGLAND are officially the third best test side at the mo (behind Aus and SA) according to the ICC world championship :)))) This rates performances both at home AND AWAY :))

ICC TEST cricket`s governing body so before anyone moans...it`s OFFICIAL lol

:P

I think a few of sides could beat England even if they were at the top of the table. They're not the third best side in my mind. ;)

I never liked the rankings of the ICC Test Championship. England isnt 3rd best. I think it should be New Zealand, Pakistan, or even India. But these 3 teams are only just behind England in the rankings.

Users who are viewing this thread