England's tour of India (Nov '16/Feb '17)

Pandya doesn't have any variations in his bowling. He either bowls short pitch deliveries or full length deliveries. He has become quite predictable on many occasions.

Give the ball to Yuvi, man

Everytime Raina bowls instead of Yuvi ! Why is that ? Yuvi is a better bowler.

Amazing spell by Amit Mishra. Excellent !

Wish they had held on to Root's catch.

Pant needs some lecture from seniors. It was non of his business in diving for a catch which was quite easy for Yuvi.

Again they are checking for no-ball. I hate this. For every dismissal, they go up to check for no-ball.

Chahal gets another...

I wish Root should have stayed. He can't play big shots like Buttler or Stokes. Now they have two dangerous batsmen in crease.

See his last over.... You will get the point..

I'm not a result oriented person. He's 35, really unfit and 0 batting ability. He's a 'conditions' bowler who will work on certain wickets against certain batsmen. Also, he will never bowl in the death or the power play. The BIGGEST point is that he's not going to feature in the World Cup of either format and I rather a player of the calibre of K Yadav benefit from this experience. I called for Chahal's selection and it seems to be working just fine. It will take a serious explanation to justify Ashwin being picked ahead of Chahal.

Seems like India will bag this one. I made my biggest vCash investment yet on an England win. No worries though if India wins.

Users who are viewing this thread