Essential Forum Guide - AC09 forum.

And Here Is myn pitch ads link currently i have only made 2 pitch ads remaining pitch ads will coming soon :) here is the link http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ads-kfc-big-bash-pitch-ad-released-68418.html

Dude, I'll add up your thread after you release two more cause link with only 2 mods will be like odd man out:).
BTW, take your time, don't do two more in a hurry so that I'll add up:).

here is my faces thread link
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...leased-preview-pg-19-a-66201.html#post1806017

sachin_phoenix added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

btw
it is the link of the first post of my thread
Done:).

You need to add mine in many of the lists:p
Give me links.

Man please add my Kit making tut in tutorial sections..Thank you
Done:).

Dude, I'll add up your thread after you release two more cause link with only 2 mods will be like odd man out.
BTW, take your time, don't do two more in a hurry so that I'll add up:)

ok mate you can add my thread later .and i released pepsi ad as well so its now 3 :)

hey binnu you have added my thread to the forum guide but please add it to the faces category in the tag cloud along with kits,rosters etc

Could people please calm down with the posts requesting to be added? In my view no one should be making requests at all - if these downloads are 'essential', then you shouldn't need to point them out.

This sort of thread should be the best of the download forum, not an index of indexes.

^ Seconded.

Else it would be a "Store" of downloads rather than essentials..

Could people please calm down with the posts requesting to be added? In my view no one should be making requests at all - if these downloads are 'essential', then you shouldn't need to point them out.

This sort of thread should be the best of the download forum, not an index of indexes.

I'll scrutinize the index soon with just three- four threads per division:).

I want to know that how DIPAKVAIO, ARJIND & others have set their downloads with Index/Banners (in sections). How can I do that in my thread? I want to arrange my downloads in the same way.:help

Users who are viewing this thread