Fairytale Ashes Victory!

rko500

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I won the 5th test of the ashes today on ICC 2006 to clinch the series 3-2. If that wasnt good enough to finish of such an amazing series this is how the final test went. I won the toss and batted first only to be bowled out for 186 with opener Justin Nye top scoring with 63. Then Australia batted and the opening pair put on 221 and I bowled them out for 486. It wasnt lookin good. But in the second innings all my players chipped in an amassed 584 all out with Pietersen top scoring with 206 on the frist session of day 5. But then with only two sessions to go and australia with ten wickets in hand, a draw looked almost certain. However Jimmy Anderson took 3-29 as I bowled them out in two sessions for 175 with Blair edging the last ball of the innings to slip to win me the ashes. Never had another test like it.

lastballvictoryao1.png

what do ya fink? ever had one that close

I would be the perfect Ashes victory if the Aussie won.
Yes I have had matches that close. It is not uncommon for me because my bowling sucks but my batting owns.

im confused, you said you won the 5th test in such manner, where as the picture said it was the 2nd test. also, if its the first ashes seriers in icc 06, this is in australia, where as the picture is of old trafford

im confused, you said you won the 5th test in such manner, where as the picture said it was the 2nd test. also, if its the first ashes seriers in icc 06, this is in australia, where as the picture is of old trafford

in other word "he is liar and is scum"

i was just poining out a couple of thing he got wrong, unless they have built a replica of old trafford in aus which i dont know about lol

QUOTE: 'i was just poining out a couple of thing he got wrong, unless they have built a replica of old trafford in aus which i dont know about lol'

LOL I see your point

Can we get back on topic.

NICE WIN!!

So he told a few lies to make this thread and his post exciting who cares! No harm done! Never won a test with the last ball but I have won with pakistan in the last over of the final test against south africa in south africa. Kaneria was bowling to steiyn or something like that. Kaneria gets soo many test wickets lol

So he told a few lies to make this thread and his post exciting who cares! No harm done! Never won a test with the last ball but I have won with pakistan in the last over of the final test against south africa in south africa. Kaneria was bowling to steiyn or something like that. Kaneria gets soo many test wickets lol

lol too right. He wud happily take about 5 an innings for me with Pakistan. Awesome bowling but I always had problems with the Pakistan top order no matter who I chose

i had imran farhat at lancashire for a couple of seasons and played him as my keeper/opener in first class and one day games and was fantastic in both, think he avaraged around 50 in both as well, not sure how well he did in test matches as hes retired now but seemed a really good player

Users who are viewing this thread