Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

D

Deleted member 149013

But it makes it more realistic and when your career is bland with just game after game their needs to be injuries so it feels more realistic...... Making for a better game
Just batting is all the realism I need from the game really. If I was to load career up and it told me I was out for month then I would have to put my feet up and watch TV, I wouldn’t be able to even go for a jog it could aggravate my injury...

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I just hope they get AI batting and the experience of bowling to them right... There is no extra game mode, function or feature that could make up for that still not being right - it was nowhere near right in DBC14 and I hope that is the absolute priority for game 2

This. In my opinion it's the only thing to sort out. I didn't think there was anything less than outstanding with the first game, apart from bowling to the AI, which let the whole thing down.

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just want a better online gameplay. Maybe servers like EA has. Less lag, disconnects. Can't blame internet because I have a good connection with good latency and my cousin too but I have not completed a single online game in my life since I bought this game.

steve24898141

School Cricketer
I would love to see the inclusion of something I asked for during the construction of dbc 14 and that is bowler specific run ups. ie Malcolm marshalls bent run up to crease and the sir Richard haddles flowing aproach I could go on as a child I used to spend hours trying to replicate them this would be a wonderful inclusion to what is already a great trip down memory lane.

steve24898141

School Cricketer
I would love to see the inclusion of something I asked for during the construction of dbc 14 and that is bowler specific run ups. ie Malcolm marshalls bent run up to crease and the sir Richard haddles flowing aproach I could go on as a child I used to spend hours trying to replicate them this would be a wonderful inclusion to what is already a great trip down memory lane.
Also some bat licenses would be nice watching gower play with a grey Nichols. Or desi haynes with a gun and more all this and bowler specific run ups and maybe some batting styles like mlb the show does with pitching style's would be amazing the guys at big ant always listen to our suggestions and include what they can I look forward to seeing what comes our way :-)

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Plenty of bat licenses in the PC version ;-)

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I would be great just to have all the mods the PC community has done with uniforms and bats added to the console version

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Maybe servers like EA has. Less lag,
It is impossible for servers to result in less lag in a 1 vs 1 game (as in 1 console, not 1 player) - going from one end to a server to the other end will always be slower than going directly from one end to the other. Servers are only necessary/useful for games where many systems are involved simultaneously.

I would assume that EA's sports games would use peer to peer connections during 1 v 1 - servers would only be used for matchmaking, as they are for DBC.

koeloe

Associate Cricketer
A lot more stats would be nice. Pop-up messages throughout the match giving interesting information, like partnerships, session information etc. Also a stats page that you can access in the menu, like wagon wheels, worm graphs in ODI's, partnerships throughout the match etc.
Another thing that would add a lot of realism is weather updates, as well as the ability to check the state of the ball.

Fantazm

County Cricketer
the only real issue I have these days is the fact the chasing team bats like idiots in limited overs games on some skill levels. It does suck a little of the life out of the game when you know you're going to win every time you bat first and lose every time you bat 2nd unless you go crazy yourself.

MaccaJay

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just batting is all the realism I need from the game really. If I was to load career up and it told me I was out for month then I would have to put my feet up and watch TV, I wouldn’t be able to even go for a jog it could aggravate my injury...
Yeah everyone has opinions and I guess are opinions are a lot different

Users who are viewing this thread