Features you want to see in next iteration of Big Ant Cricket

DBC14 was an awesome game no doubt, few glitches can't ruin the game..I was fan of EA Cricket but Ant Studio created the best cricket game ever.

Now eyes on DBC17
If you can't get lincences teams
Can we at least have an option to create more kits and logo, bats, pads and so on.
That is not too hard .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    14.7 KB · Views: 126
i think player's auction system will be see in feature in next DCB game looks like hitwicket cricket management game type

In DBC it's really hard to know by the visual that which format am i playing. Everything looks the same. No change of HUD in International matches, Big bash, first class , IPL etc. makes it look all the same. Even there should be electronic advertisement boards which will show the name of the tournaments such as Big bash league 2015 , Indian Cricket/premiere league 2016 etc.

Obtain the rights to the catchy as hell in-game song from Super International Cricket on the SNES which is still stuck in my head 20 years later. Would be awesome nostalgia in the menus!

correct attributes and skills of players in the out of box game without the need to get best teams download

correct attributes and skills of players in the out of box game without the need to get best teams download

You will always need to use the academy to download players/teams to circumvent the licensing issue.

Now eyes on DBC17
If you can't get lincences teams
Can we at least have an option to create more kits and logo, bats, pads and so on.
That is not too hard .
We actually had this option in dbc 14 and such things should be retained in dbc 17, I reckon.

You will always need to use the academy to download players/teams to circumvent the licensing issue.

OK, i thought a better QA testing on international teams before launching will ensure gameplay balance

Last edited:
Beautiful... that's the hack running, yeah?

I know this has been mentioned probably countless times so I apologise but there is so much to sift through now...

What is the word on whether or not team lineups will be dynamic in Career Mode in DBC17?

Is the reason it wasn't in the previous iteration because there was some technical issue with it? I feel like I remember people saying it was to make the ranking system fairer. If it's the latter reason I think that is something worth giving up. I am anticipating this game having a *lot* of replayability... and this issue is gnawing at me a bit -- it's one of the things that bothered me most in DBC14.

Users who are viewing this thread