Don Bradman Shield Final 1 | The Avengers vs Royal Mavericks @ The Floating Marvel

But I can assure from my experience that @Yash. is never in that kind of situation.

This means lineup has been decided and just need some tweaks and will be posted soon by Yash.
1634490162845.png
Meaning the negotiations under the table is still underway.

@Avengers , better add another Million or two just to be sure :p

:spy View attachment 256248
Meaning the negotiations under the table is still underway.

@Avengers , better add another Million or two just to be sure :p
We would have added a million or two if we wanted to fix the match and purposely lose to get loads of cash from betting/bookies.

But turns out, we are here to win! :spy

View attachment 256249
@RUDI nevermind I changed my mind, meet me at 221 B Baker Street at 5 pm. I will be disguised as a high functioning sociopath detective. Be on time.
IlmehX.gif

That was supposed to be sent as a private message

Coming out from my self inflicted ban (quod me nutrit me destruit… what nourishes me destroys me) for this one off post.

Get them Mavericks, you have our blessings and we whisper our prayers that you will be victorious in this engagement with these losers, theyre not even worth addressing by their team name.

Coming out from my self inflicted ban (quod me nutrit me destruit… what nourishes me destroys me) for this one off post.

Get them Mavericks, you have our blessings and we whisper our prayers that you will be victorious in this engagement with these losers, theyre not even worth addressing by their team name.
welcome-dekho-ye-zinda-hai.gif

(He's alive)

Let's do it Mavericks!

Users who are viewing this thread