Finding BLC/SWC

THE DON

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys

I have searched everywhere for BLC/SWC 99 and have not found it at any store.

The game is out of production and 7 years old, It is unavailable anywhere

Can someone please upload the game to a site. I am only suggesting this because it can not be found anywhere, not because i advocate software downloads.

Thanks.

Amazon.co.uk have 2 in stock so hurry :p

No, nobody will be uploading it here.

angryangy said:
I found it at Cash Converters.
And how much cash did you need to convert to aquire it ;)

Thanks for the demo link duffy chops.

However i wouldnt mind buying this game, but i cant find it anywhere. Have looked on ebay, amazon, play, game and gameplay. Help.

Edit, i found it, and have orderd.

Last edited:
The_gas said:
Thanks for the demo link duffy chops.

However i wouldnt mind buying this game, but i cant find it anywhere. Have looked on ebay, amazon, play, game and gameplay. Help.

Edit, i found it, and have orderd.
Fantastic news. :)

Haha...This game is in High demand, and Im one of those lucky people in the world who have a copy Yes!!!! I own a peice of cricket history!

Hooper said:
Haha...This game is in High demand, and Im one of those lucky people in the world who have a copy Yes!!!! I own a peice of cricket history!

I sold mine just over 2 years ago now i am kicking myself.

etho11 said:
I sold mine just over 2 years ago now i am kicking myself.
Not as much as I am kicking myself. I had (in my opinion) the best possible set of configs for tests and ODI for this game. Even found a way round the issue where the cpu went into slog mode for last seventh of ODI's. Last year my hard disk got so badly trashed that I couldn't even reformat it and reinstall windows, so it has been lost :crying

Graphics are completely crap by todays standards, but with editors/patches etc had realistic line ups, also rain in tests, lots of grounds for each country, proper sounds....

The worst part of this is that the core gameplay engine was developed by HB Studios (then worked for codies) and they have since released Cricket 02, 04, 05, and 07 and they still haven't made any significant advances. It beggars belief

Users who are viewing this thread