Flick to Deep Fine Leg

Baggy1971

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
In Real Cricket when a ball is drifting towards leg side then a batsmen plays or flicks that ball to deep fine leg. Is such a shot possible in Cricket2002, has anyone tried it?

Thanks

Yes a sweep would do, but playing a sweep shot against fast bowling seems a bit odd, it does'nt give real fun and excitement

But thats really unreal andy.I agree wid soul flick shot really looks good to see.Even leg glance is not there.Leg side shots dont really good in cricket 2002.

In Brian Lara 99, the leg side shot along the ground is cool

In Brian Lara 99, the leg side shot along the ground is cool, and if you position yourself quickly then the ball can be played to deep fine leg, but 60% of the time you might get caught behind

hm...usually when i playt he leg glance as early as possible...it does a little finer edgy shot behind the keeper

some guy made the leg side patch in another forum and i downloaded it and it works great. I still have it on my computer if you guys want it. By the way the forum website is www.planetcricket.org .

some guy made the leg side patch in another forum and i downloaded it and it works great. I still have it on my computer if you guys want it. By the way the forum website is www.planetcricket.org .

Users who are viewing this thread