• BLACKCAPS vs West Indies ANZ Series

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Any others

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i have a problem, for some reason now when i go into ashes cricket it just wont start up, and then when i try open it again it says a program in this instance is already running, PLEASE HELP

Hey man, the fix is pretty simple.

1.Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to bring up the Task Manager. (Or you could search Task Manager on Start search bar, or Alt+Ctrl+Delete and then 'Start Task Manager)
2.Open Processes Tab
3.Find Cricket2009.exe
4.End the process, and then you can start up the game again.
:D:cheers

Last edited:
But when I go back into the game it won't open :(

That doesn't work either. It started happening after I put some new logos on the game. And then when I opened the game nothing would come up. I think If one of you guys could send me a fresh shared file the one that contains all the logos. I don't know it's proper name. If someone could send me that then I might get it to work again

That doesn't work either. It started happening after I put some new logos on the game. And then when I opened the game nothing would come up. I think If one of you guys could send me a fresh shared file the one that contains all the logos. I don't know it's proper name. If someone could send me that then I might get it to work again

In Windows press ctrl+alt+del to open start manager or right click on taskbar and select task manager. Go to Processes and select cricket 2009. Right click and select 'END PROCESS TREE". close task manager and then run game.

dosent work man

hey guys

The patch is still on, what i want to do is have , IPL and International teams, and i need faces made for all international captains, like B McCullum, MSD, Michael Clarke and so on, als i want to have a full group stage tornument and DRS , thats all for now :)

Drs will be here soon..

And about captains faces u said

Clarke is aLreaDY there..as well as Cook& Board
MSD/McCullum/AB de/Bravo are done& out..

So left are

Rahim - BAN
Misbah/Hafeez - PAK
Mathews - SRL
Brendon - ZIM

Before making them' tell me which all International teams are going to be there..

In total there are 16 teams in the game..out of which 8 is going to be used for IPL teams.

So pls tell which are the 8 International teams going to be used in the patch?

----------

BTW who is making the roster for the game?

Drs will be here soon..

And about captains faces u said

Clarke is aLreaDY there..as well as Cook& Board
MSD/McCullum/AB de/Bravo are done& out..

So left are

Rahim - BAN
Misbah/Hafeez - PAK
Mathews - SRL
Brendon - ZIM

Before making them' tell me which all International teams are going to be there..

In total there are 16 teams in the game..out of which 8 is going to be used for IPL teams.

So pls tell which are the 8 International teams going to be used in the patch?

----------

BTW who is making the roster for the game?

Will have
NZ
AUS
INDIA
ENGLAND
WEST INDIES
SRI LANKA
PAKISTAN
SOUTH AFRICA

Will have
NZ
AUS
INDIA
ENGLAND
WEST INDIES
SRI LANKA
PAKISTAN
SOUTH AFRICA

kk out of those

NZ,AUS,IND,ENG,WI,SA captains are done or is there.

So left are SRL,PAK, captains..BTW which captain u want me to do for those 2 teams?

SRL - Mathews or Sankakara or Chandimal?
Pak - Afridi or Hafeez or Misbah?

Misbah and Matthews

Preview of Ashes kits for the upcoming patch

1612251_421817461295107_649206022_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread