Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf Thanks for the great kits, especially for the excellent reproduction of Hampshire.

Not sure if it was an issue with my downloading or linking, or some career mode related bug, but in my first career game with your county teams, I was playing against Durham and they had the Essex logo on their caps.
I reshared Durham. The logos should all be good to go now. It might only take effect in your next match though.

George Campbell

School Cricketer
In the community creation I went to download Sussex and Glamorgan but they had their default kits. Is it possible for you to amend this? Thanks

scampy

Club Captain
Generally the centrally contracted England players do not feature very much for the county sides. I prefer the eleven players who feature regularly to be in my sides. Each to their own though - it is easy enough for you to alter the line ups to suit your needs.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
In the community creation I went to download Sussex and Glamorgan but they had their default kits. Is it possible for you to amend this? Thanks
I would if they were done. I have done 15 out of 18. I am getting there

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf everytime I try download a team I click on the team to download it and the little loading wheel just spins endlessly... Do you know how to fix this or is my game just broken now? I've tried quick download also and it just spins aswell

dom2110

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@Llewelynf everytime I try download a team I click on the team to download it and the little loading wheel just spins endlessly... Do you know how to fix this or is my game just broken now? I've tried quick download also and it just spins aswell
Assuming you are on a PS4 then this is possibly a bug that seems to only be affecting PS4 since the last update. This sometimes works for me:
1. Restart console
2. Update/re-do network settings
3. Go into the community on Ashes Cricket and make sure that when you search for teams you change the search criteria to only download 20 teams at a time
Hope it works for you!

pinku

Associate Captain
Assuming you are on a PS4 then this is possibly a bug that seems to only be affecting PS4 since the last update. This sometimes works for me:
1. Restart console
2. Update/re-do network settings
3. Go into the community on Ashes Cricket and make sure that when you search for teams you change the search criteria to only download 20 teams at a time
Hope it works for you!

I think the search by date has been broken since the game released as it only works sometimes, i have also had the same problem as @Sweppy12, A fix that works for me funny enough is to try quick downloading a team by @wasteyouryouth first and it will download, after that you can download any team, bit odd but it works.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think the search by date has been broken since the game released as it only works sometimes, i have also had the same problem as @Sweppy12, A fix that works for me funny enough is to try quick downloading a team by @wasteyouryouth first and it will download, after that you can download any team, bit odd but it works.
Apart from the odd occasion when I just get a hanging screen on search I've had no problems on either PS4 or PC. Can only think it might be a PSN network thing, maybe people need to try logging in or out of that or trying a different profile.

Generally I search by name (or partial name) and the first few letters of what I'm looking for and it will come up.

pinku

Associate Captain
Apart from the odd occasion when I just get a hanging screen on search I've had no problems on either PS4 or PC. Can only think it might be a PSN network thing, maybe people need to try logging in or out of that or trying a different profile.

Generally I search by name (or partial name) and the first few letters of what I'm looking for and it will come up.

I have the game on different profiles and once it hangs it hangs on all of them. I have had this issue since the game released on ps4. But more time it happens with search by date.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Glamorgan shared now under LlewelynF7

Also shared Pakistan with new T20 kits. Accidentally unshared it first so ratings and number of downloads have reset. Please feel free to rate it again. That would very much be appreciated.

upload_2018-1-8_2-26-16.png

Users who are viewing this thread