Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperious Red

Club Cricketer
It's unfortunate that some individuals are letting the side down. While it's clear there is sufficient demand for Pakistani game faces, to expect them to be done within days of release is ludicrous. Come on boys, enjoy the actual World Cup while it's on and remain patient.

EDIT - The demanding bunch are usually the least capable so its unlikely that a band of rogue creators could be formed from this lot.

Agreed, if those lot did create them, all the players would be 99 overall too I bet lol

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game is already so awesome gameplay wise, as more creations come, it'll get even better.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf hey bud remember the jersey issue with Sarfraz? I posted screenshots of it turns out when you change the captain his jersey is fine seems like it only happens when he is both keeper and captain it happened with South Africa too when I made Faf both captain and keeper. Maybe some sort of glitch?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf hey bud remember the jersey issue with Sarfraz? I posted screenshots of it turns out when you change the captain his jersey is fine seems like it only happens when he is both keeper and captain it happened with South Africa too when I made Faf both captain and keeper. Maybe some sort of glitch?
That's strange. Must be a glitch

Reactions: DAP

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I saw a vid with West Indies in it. Dunno if it's your kit or not, but the numbers and names on their backs are yellow, they are white. The West Indies on the front is yellow, yes.

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Friedlele has anyone Created Harbhajan singh and Yuvraj singh there or can anyone make them for scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread