Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I saw a vid with West Indies in it. Dunno if it's your kit or not, but the numbers and names on their backs are yellow, they are white. The West Indies on the front is yellow, yes.
Thanks, I thought I had changed the WC jersey. The ODi and T20 ones are meant to be yellow[DOUBLEPOST=1559295973][/DOUBLEPOST]
Imran Tahir shared ?
Not yet

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
If only his celebration was added , would make the cover if I had made the game.. :p

That is one heck of Tahir.. Brilliant..

And Duminy is too good.. Hopefully he plays sensibly in the game..

azkhan

Associate Captain
Obviously as its the first time sharing on Cricket 2019 there will be a few teething issues as we get used to the new academy and community downloads.

It would be great if people find any issues if they could just let me know here and I will try get it fixed as soon as possible.

I noticed with the downloaded teams when they stand for the anthems the flags are missing from the pitch. Is there an option to add them in? i mean its not game breaking lol but i do like seeing them. I was playing Pakistan and Australia WC side.

azkhan

Associate Captain
There must be a problem with CA as some team players that i downloaded are missing eye brows.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Will fix it later. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1559300395][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm actually surprised I didn't make more mistakes. I renamed 300+ players at 1am in the morning. Haha
Another very minor one.

Shimron Hetmyer is in as Hetmeyr - completely understandable when done in the middle of the night!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Noticed in your Windies squad Denesh Ramdin is named "Dinesh Ramden"
Another very minor one.

Shimron Hetmyer is in as Hetmeyr - completely understandable when done in the middle of the night!
Alphabetically they were also the last team I renamed. I was over it. Lol

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I noticed with the downloaded teams when they stand for the anthems the flags are missing from the pitch. Is there an option to add them in? i mean its not game breaking lol but i do like seeing them. I was playing Pakistan and Australia WC side.
Have you linked the teams with their non licensed version in the game? I don’t think flags will appear if they are used as just custom teams

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
All your WC kits look smashing! Another cricket game, another batch of wonderful editing creations.

I have a few changes for your WI kit.

BLK logo is on left sleeve
Sandals logo is on right sleeve
there are also 2 white stars above the west indies badge

No rush on fixing, I just know you have the perfectionist gene.

Edit: You know what? It's like 60/40, maybe 70/30 the correction I posted. Looking through match photos after watching the match I see a few players here and there that have Sandals on the left and BLK on the right. So your call. If you are swamped just leave it like you have it.

But they def all do have 2 white stars above the windies badge

EDIT 2 ok more investigating and it's just all over the place. Looks like it's dependent upon which kit configuration the player is wearing. SS vs LS vs SS with jumper vs LS with jumper and so on. So ignore my suggestion with the logo shoulder swap as you could just as easily argue your way is right!

EDIT 3 never doubt that Llewlynf is aware of any and all kit vagaries. :cheers

Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
All your WC kits look smashing! Another cricket game, another batch of wonderful editing creations.

I have a few changes for your WI kit.

BLK logo is on left sleeve
Sandals logo is on right sleeve
there are also 2 white stars above the west indies badge

No rush on fixing, I just know you have the perfectionist gene.
The sleeve thing is not set. It changes according to the handedness of the batter. With each kit I set it according to the captain.

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The sleeve thing is not set. It changes according to the handedness of the batter. With each kit I set it according to the captain.

Absolutely awesome. You solved my confusion over why I was seeing the logo swap shoulders.

I can say for certain there are 2 white stars above the badge on every players kit. That is constant.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Absolutely awesome. You solved my confusion over why I was seeing the logo swap shoulders.

I can say for certain there are 2 white stars above the badge on every players kit. That is constant.
Yeah you are right about the stars. They represent the world cups won. India also have them and I also forgot those. :thumbs

Will add them. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread