Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing work and thank you @Friedlele. One quick question, are some of your creations missing Playface or is it just something on my end that is missing? Especially teams like Srilanka and Bangladesh do not appear to be created using playface.

Amazing work and thank you @Friedlele. One quick question, are some of your creations missing Playface or is it just something on my end that is missing? Especially teams like Srilanka and Bangladesh do not appear to be created using playface.
He has only made PlayFaces of entire NZ,SA and some of India,Pak and a couple of West Indians

I miss your creations. I’ve stopped playing the game for a while until you’re back at it again. You make the game great.

I miss your creations. I’ve stopped playing the game for a while until you’re back at it again. You make the game great.
Family is more important but hope that he will be back soon

I miss this place sometimes. Maybe, just maybe, I might put some stuff up again. Just been a wild ride the past 6 months...
Hey Teacher. Someone had shared your tweets here, and I got to know about some of things that happened with you. All I want to say is take care, and truly hope you're well and will support whatever you decide.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Teacher. The legend is truly back.

The legend is back!

I saw you working in the academy and I knew something legendary was coming:spy Merry Belated Christmas and I am so happy that you have returned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread