Requests Accepted Friedlele's Downloads _ World Cup 99 Kits RELEASED (FINALLY!!)

Okay, so I have been away in Marrakech for a few days so have not had the time to get the IPL kits out yet. I will be finishing the caps and pants today or tomorrow and upload the whole set as soon as I am done.

Sorry for the delay.

Trust me, I do think they are worth it.

And then I will finish uploading the 99 world cup kits.

Hey Llewelynf,

You have two different sponsorships for the Australian ODI and T20 kits (Parmark for T20 and Pace for ODI)
Is it meant to be like this, or how can I counter-act this so I can use the same (eg Pace) for both?

Just rename the file to either pace or parmark. For example change uni_parmark_dark to uni_pace_light and then uncheck it in the academy.

The reason why I uploaded it this way was because I use pace for Test and ODI and I just created the sponsor for the T20 kit.

Hope this helps.

the season's just started in england so there'll be lots of lovely new shirts to be made soon........ :D

I am finding doing the read me and install instructions arduous to write. As much as I love making kits and uploading them for the community, I find uploading them a lot of unnecessary work.

Any hints on how to make it easier?

I am finding doing the read me and install instructions arduous to write. As much as I love making kits and uploading them for the community, I find uploading them a lot of unnecessary work.

Any hints on how to make it easier?

For the more experienced, you could just provide the shirt, pants & hat info (eg: shirt current 01 modern 01) and provide a snap shot of the colour charts. We can figure out the sponsor in academy (ie: ACD)
For the less experienced, they can refer to your other posts for an example or they can ask the forum

Just rename the file to either pace or parmark. For example change uni_parmark_dark to uni_pace_light and then uncheck it in the academy.

The reason why I uploaded it this way was because I use pace for Test and ODI and I just created the sponsor for the T20 kit.

Hope this helps.

yep, it worked. Thanks!

wow!!!! cant wait for release bro. your hard work is amazing, it does make such a difference for me to have correct kits ect.. thank you :)

Now it's really difficult to wait after seeing all those images... Awesome ,waiting eagerly and must admit it's worth the wait. :0

Users who are viewing this thread