FromTheSidelines

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys,
Im here advertising FTS

What is FromTheSidelines?
FromTheSidelines (or FTS for short), is a community forum that was created in March, 2013. FTS welcomes all discussion which ranges from sport to general chat about your week or what music you listen to. Besides general and sports discussion, we also have sports simulation competitions, including cricket.

How does cricket simulation work?
Cricket simulation is a simulation game played between sides of 11 players. The simulation is run through a simulator, which generates results based on a variety of factors like your post count, activity, player type and also luck. A thread is created in the Matches section to correspond with the game being simmed. Those on the forum use this thread to show their support for the teams playing or indeed the dislike they have for certain sides. During the match, the scorecard for the match is posted in this thread along with details about the conditions and the toss.

How do I sign up for this?
While a lot of this may appear complicated, remember there is loads of fun to be had. Go to the forums and sign up.

Last edited:

Storer11

Club Captain
Thanks dancingmongoose.

Just wanted to say that season 1 is almost finished and we're needing plenty more members to make the forum more enjoyable and to prepare for season 2, which will see another team be introduced to the league to give all members a go.
Also, we now have a tennis sim up and running, as well as soccer sim which will be up and running shortly.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Sometimes its not all about earning. I know he has invested 250$ to buy the vBulletin. Not everything should relate to money :)

Storer11

Club Captain
I'm not running the forum to earn money; I am running it because I enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread