Game Crash Issue - Help !

Are you having the same problem ?

• Total voters

Ripanrocks

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm really fed of this now, the game crashes every now & then.
Yesterday I played 9 games & 9 times it crashed, very annoying.
When I'm in a winning position & the game crashes I'm not blamed but when the vice-versa happens I am tagged as quitter.
Even sometimes apart from game crashing to desktop, the machine has to be restarted to fix the problem.
What is the permanent soln. to this stupid problem, can it be improved ?

My System Configuration :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Operating System : Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
System Model : XFX Nforce 680i LT
Processor : Core 2 Duo @ 2.40GHz
Memory : 4 GB RAM
Card name : NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX (768MB)
HDD : 500 GB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help urgently :crying

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard Reformat, Do a Disk check, Reinstall OS , Get latest drivers, Install Anti Virus , Install game , make sure game is original & not pirated. Enjoy

Hard Reformat, Do a Disk check, Reinstall OS , Get latest drivers, Install Anti Virus , Install game , make sure game is original & not pirated. Enjoy

So, you're suggesting a quick-fix, are you? :laugh

^^ Oh yeah ! Im the master of quick fixing things. When his reputation is being spoilt by this nasty issue im sure this upstanding gentleman will take the necessary pains to fix it.

Personally I can reformat & install all my required software in as less as 1.5hrs which includes installing not only the OS with the required drivers & codecs but also Photoshop, Max , Chrome & Firefox browsers with their caches, extensions, bookmarks & Cookies intact, XBMC with its library as virgin as it was the day it was first installed. Slight tweaks to make my OS customised ( performace wise ) to my liking & last but not the least 2 separate installations of Pre Modded AC09 ( for both the fine members of Team Kabooka )

I have formatted my HDD(attached my new 250gb, almost blank except os & drivers) - I have installed the latest Nvidia display drivers - I have latest anti-virus&spyware(avg) - I have original game.

I'm still having the issue & infact am running windows media player in background (tweak which enhances graphic performances) & am not running anything while playing the game.
The game takes somewhat round 650,000 kb & uses almost 100% cpu.
I have also reapplied the thermal cooler on the cpu last weekend.
I am having cooler master cabinet & cpu temp is normal.
My gpu temp becomes very high while playing this game is that the issue ?

I have formatted my HDD(attached my new 250gb, almost blank except os & drivers) - I have installed the latest Nvidia display drivers - I have latest anti-virus&spyware(avg) - I have original game.

I'm still having the issue & infact am running windows media player in background (tweak which enhances graphic performances) & am not running anything while playing the game.
The game takes somewhat round 650,000 kb & uses almost 100% cpu.
I have also reapplied the thermal cooler on the cpu last weekend.
I am having cooler master cabinet & cpu temp is normal.
My gpu temp becomes very high while playing this game is that the issue ?

Are you using beta patches, particularly beta 1? I found that that helped to "cool" the game down a bit more and be a lot less demanding.....

^ Yes the Flying Dutchman is right . If you have the original game then apply BETA patch 1.

^ Yes the Flying Dutchman is right . If you have the original game then apply BETA patch 1.

Yes I applied the patch 1 & 2 it was awesome to play - but only offline coz with the patch on I neva got any1 entering my lobby or me finding any game.

Yes I applied the patch 1 & 2 it was awesome to play - but only offline coz with the patch on I neva got any1 entering my lobby or me finding any game.

Online with the patches doesn't work online at all unfortunately!:(

Online with the patches doesn't work online at all unfortunately!:(

I applied the patch & played with AI...I could enter online mode but couldnt find any game.Now, I am without the patches for abt 1 month.

do u turn off your processes ???????

u only need - taskmgr.exe & explorer.exe going then start ashes 09

i have 14 running when XP pro starts lol

press Ctrl Alt Delete/Processes only disable your username processes Dont disable SYSTEM, NETWORK SERVICE or LOCAL SERVICE processes

i have 3 processes running taskmgr - explorer &
XFXController (my gamepad software) ignore iexplore thats just planetcricket

this works with any pc game :eek:

this also really improves your ping (lag) + frames per second + less chance of lock ups, I use this for every PC game i play

Attachments

• processes 1.JPG
    processes 1.JPG
    263.1 KB · Views: 6
  • processes 2.JPG
    processes 2.JPG
    261.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I get this too even with the BETA patch. I save the game after every over then you can always revert back to it after a crash.

Users who are viewing this thread