Game freezers

C

charithnirmal_789

Hey guys i had only 10 runs to hit to lift the wold cup..End of 48 over i tried to resume the game but it didne't i have the saveteak.exe and i swap the teams so i can resume the game balling but then i save the game after a one over and swap the teams again to regain batting but it was frozen again how can i get over this i missed my wold cup i'm so upset :angry: :angry: :OOO:
plz can any body tell me how to get over this

cyrarchy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hmmm no idea.....you did change the bowler didn't you? did you overwrite your saves? i'm clueless. ask around in other forums since this place seems pretty much dead (planet cricket for example)

C

charithnirmal_789

no!!!! I diden't changed anything.But I quit the match several times and reloaded from the last saved game becource of my favorit bats man got out.may be that is the cource..

Thanx anyway for your ideas

R

ricky123

Originally posted by sohummisra@Aug 11 2004, 12:29 AM
hmmm no idea.....you did change the bowler didn't you? did you overwrite your saves? i'm clueless. ask around in other forums since this place seems pretty much dead (planet cricket for example)
this place is not dead :angry:

and stop sending people to other forums from here ,

there are many members here who can answer this same question ,

but not me ,cuz it never happened to me :P

S

squiz

He's only helping out Ricky <_<

Here's what you do:
? Save the Game
? Swap the team using SavTweak
? Load the game so that your the opposition now
? Change the bowler to someone who hasn't bowled their full 10 overs
? Save the Game
? Load the game, and enjoy ;D:

R

ricky123

look i can understand members reffering other members to other forums for patches that we dont have , but for such silly questions there is no need ,

this forum also needs members -_-

Users who are viewing this thread