Game running very slow in my pc

manish.patel_19

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sir

I have purchased legal copy of dbc cricket 14 but still the game is running very slow in my pc I also told about this matter Ross he said to me hbk 619 or fiction will help to u for this matter

My pc specification as per given below

Version: v1.10
steam id: 76561198145656035
User name: munna2661982

System configuration:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4500 @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz
Installed Memory: 2GB
Graphic Card: Nvidia GEFORCE 8400GS 1 GB

Please help me sir immedietly

Awaiting for your reply

Thanks
Manish Patel

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
As well as a legal copy of the game you need to meet the system requirements for it to run well. That graphics card is very old.

It might work if you turn off a lot of the graphics options in the settings menu, but you may need to upgrade your system to be able to run the game well.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
As well as a legal copy of the game you need to meet the system requirements for it to run well. That graphics card is very old.

It might work if you turn off a lot of the graphics options in the settings menu, but you may need to upgrade your system to be able to run the game well.

As is his CPU, and 2gb of RAM is very low these days. Time for a full system overhaul I'm afraid OP, especially if you're looking to play Fifa 15 PC and other upcoming as well as current titles.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
same problem with me in nets it works fine not in matchwhich settings i can reduce @MattW

Remember that the game has a lot less to handle in the nets - all it has is a closed off area with one batsman and a bowling machine. Out there in the middle, it has to take care of the stadium, complete with crowd, as well as two batsmen and an entire fielding team. My method if a game is running very badly is to turn everything down to the minimum and then increase one variable one level at a time and test that way.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No way to work miracles I am afraid though. Sometimes if a PC is that old, there isn't a chance of making it run well. Messing with settings will just make it slightly less unbearable.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
No way to work miracles I am afraid though. Sometimes if a PC is that old, there isn't a chance of making it run well. Messing with settings will just make it slightly less unbearable.

Well quite so. As you rightly said, tweaking the settings can only get you so far. It's one of the facts of life as a PC Gamer: every now and then you're going to have to fork out if you don't want to be left behind.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ So you're recommending buying a console + the game again? Wouldn't it make more sense to invest that amount, if he can, into upgrading his system?

Users who are viewing this thread