Gameplay Videos

fanirama

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow. Great! Thanks for the videos. Based on watching some of them, the game definitely is extremely impressive.

Without getting the feel for the game personally but venturing a guess, I'd reckon it is a solid 8.5-9/10 ? What would you rate it?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Wow. Great! Thanks for the videos. Based on watching some of them, the game definitely is extremely impressive.

Without getting the feel for the game personally but venturing a guess, I'd reckon it is a solid 8.5-9/10 ? What would you rate it?

What are you rating it against? Previous cricket games? Other sports games? Current gen games or next gen games? Each comparison would yield a different result.

fanirama

Club Captain
What are you rating it against? Previous cricket games? Other sports games? Current gen games or next gen games? Each comparison would yield a different result.

Against a rock. What a ridiculous question!

Do you not know how ratings work? A game rating is a personal opinion, not de facto law. Of course, its a perspective thing for everything that is rated.

Have you never been to gamespot or ign? Hell, even this site has ratings for prior games on their own.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Against a rock. What a ridiculous question!

Do you not know how ratings work? A game rating is a personal opinion, not de facto law. Of course, its a perspective thing for everything that is rated.

Have you never been to gamespot or ign? Hell, even this site has ratings for prior games on their own.

Tone it down a bit yeh? Not everything is an attack.

I was asking what you wanted it rated against because as I said, it could yield massively different results. Give people a bit of context to work with. I could say it is a 10/10 compared to other cricket games. Then I could say it is a compositely different rating compared to other sports games. What do you want it compared against?

Last edited:

fanirama

Club Captain
Tone it down a bit yeh? Not everything is an attack.

I was asking what you wanted it rated against because as I said, it could yield massively different results. Give people a bit of context to work with.

Dude, seriously? You're asking for context for a game rating? :facepalm

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Really don't understand the need for a score, or a review for that matter. Going buy the number of people here that are just looking for a number out of ten I can see why review scores are still a thing and why those websites are still in business.

Watch footage and make the distinction yourself, if it looks fun buy it. I see so many people avoiding great fun games just because it got a seven....

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Dude, seriously? You're asking for context for a game rating? :facepalm

Yeh? Because comparing it to other cricket games would yield a different result to comparing it to other sports games.

Users who are viewing this thread