Requests Accepted General Requests Thread

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why can't people enjoy what has already been made, instead of always crying for something to be made!

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@Llewelynf are you planning on continuing making teams after the IPL or will you be taking a well earned break?

Imperious Red

Club Cricketer
So do it....

Well lets see apart from actually playing real Cricket and Work life unfortunately the time I do get to play this is not much. So I would prefer if someone who would have more time to do a better job, so I can just play the game with teams that SHOULD be done and available.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well lets see apart from actually playing real Cricket and Work life unfortunately the time I do get to play this is not much. So I would prefer if someone who would have more time to do a better job, so I can just play the game with teams that SHOULD be done and available.
Far out mate... The games barely been out a month and only a small group of people are making the teams properly, the CPL is not in demand by many people, hence why it hasn't been done yet

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
And just like you every one else has some work whether it is professional or personal. So no, if you are to eager to play with teams go play with on disk versions, all teams are available or just wait stop being demanding.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Not sure if you've noticed but the majority of people here also have a job. A few manners wouldn't go astray but in the meantime, please give yourself an uppercut. Thanks.

Paul7890

School Cricketer
Can someone please do the Perth Stadium? It is currently under construction due for completion next year. There are plenty of model photos on google images as well as some real progress photos on google images or the official twitter account. Once its created I guess it can be submitted to the official stadium list, I'm sure no one will mind the fact it is not yet complete since its over 50% done.

Cheers

BRAB

International Coach

This is genuinely the worst response you could have given him.

Good luck ever getting anyone to do it for you

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Really? Entitled much don't you think?[DOUBLEPOST=1484815858][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't have a request to make something but can someone tell me what the Barbados cricket logo is or was? Is it this: http://ethnicvision.com/login/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/bca1.jpg

Not the Tridents logo either.
That is it.
upload_2017-1-19_8-49-19.png

Users who are viewing this thread