Requests Accepted General Requests Thread

wwesocks

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can someone please also make the Basin Reserve and the New Zealand T20 teams? Thank you.

timma

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I woud love it if someone was kind eough to upload my local club's (Howick Pakuranga) logo into the Academy. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1661.PNG
    IMG_1661.PNG
    3.7 KB · Views: 128

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Hey guys, would be stoked if someone could upload my club logo into the academy. Ideally with no white in the background so all you see is the logo

Attachments

• HCCC.png
    HCCC.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 140

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have done the world series logo but it could only be done over several logos. I will upload and share the base then maybe you can take it from there?

Will upload it tomorrow.
Thanks heaps blockerdave I will have a crack have nearly finished the Australian and Pakistan teams from the 1982 Australian tour of Pakistan it took me hours to find the Pakistan players and link them

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Thanks heaps blockerdave I will have a crack have nearly finished the Australian and Pakistan teams from the 1982 Australian tour of Pakistan it took me hours to find the Pakistan players and link them

No worries. Didn't get round to uploading it yesterday but will do so today.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hi @Paulg44 - i've uploaded the WSC logo. It's attached as an extra uniform to AROSA Sri Lanka under user name mrdconnors. The stumps and dot are separate logos so need to be placed individually.

RHYV9EB.jpg

note to the millions of people who will obviously want to download arosa sri lanka - it's not complete yet i've just put it up for the WSC logo for Paul.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi @Paulg44 - i've uploaded the WSC logo. It's attached as an extra uniform to AROSA Sri Lanka under user name mrdconnors. The stumps and dot are separate logos so need to be placed individually.

RHYV9EB.jpg

note to the millions of people who will obviously want to download arosa sri lanka - it's not complete yet i've just put it up for the WSC logo for Paul.
Cheers thanks blocker have finally got my two teams ready to play and am getting stuck at the line up selection and can't use the line ups for the tour seems you're having the same problem as I seen your posts in the bugs thread did you find a way around it. And I will use your Arosa Sri Lanka team

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Cheers thanks blocker have finally got my two teams ready to play and am getting stuck at the line up selection and can't use the line ups for the tour seems you're having the same problem as I seen your posts in the bugs thread did you find a way around it. And I will use your Arosa Sri Lanka team

i'm just playing every match as a casual for now. any other mode seems to have the lineup bug.

be interested to download/play with those teams too - let me know your academy id.

perhaps i should open up my rebel tour thread and make it a retro thread - be nice to capture all the retro games going on.

TomEmilioDavies

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Could someone please make this bat thank you. I would love to use it for my Career Mode, It's the bat I use in real life. Kookaburra Cadejo.

93336.jpg

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
i'm just playing every match as a casual for now. any other mode seems to have the lineup bug.

be interested to download/play with those teams too - let me know your academy id.

perhaps i should open up my rebel tour thread and make it a retro thread - be nice to capture all the retro games going on.
I will upload them in about an hour username sid333 I tried casual but everytime I hit casual my game crashes I'm using default team logos aswell do you have to get rid of shirt logos aswell for it to work

antipop

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi All, Just curious to if it's easy to edit the names/logos for the Clubs in the QLD competition? I have yet to get the game on PS4 (order is on it's way) and want to do my career through QLD, therefore making the clubs the QLD Premier competition - are those teams and logos easy to edit? Can I do it via the demo on PC?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I will upload them in about an hour username sid333 I tried casual but everytime I hit casual my game crashes I'm using default team logos aswell do you have to get rid of shirt logos aswell for it to work

i got rid of all logos except the ones i'm using for my rebels - the rebels have all logos id's and shirts. no crashes at all.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia

I just uploaded them and went to check them and for some reason the Aussie ODI top has gone on top of the Pakistan odi top if you want to know the colours I used give me a shout out I have the numbers written down

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I just uploaded them and went to check them and for some reason the Aussie ODI top has gone on top of the Pakistan odi top if you want to know the colours I used give me a shout out I have the numbers written down
i'll check thanks - yeah can you pm me or maybe better put here so others see?

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
i'll check thanks - yeah can you pm me or maybe better put here so others see?
I went back in and its back to normal I just deleted mmy profile and can now get casual game I will see what happens when I re download my teams

Users who are viewing this thread