Good New BBC Cricket Game

GrayNicolls said:
Hi, I've got the password and now what do I do? The Ashes is still on "Coming soon"
I imagine you have to wait until the Ashes side of the game is added and then use your password to get into it.

good find mate...lol...made the target in 3 overs...first time as well...

The catching was pretty damn hard at first. But I managed it in the end. Got the password for the actual ashes game, just waiting for that. Good game though, nice find.

Yeah the outfield catching is definitely the hardest IMO. Runouts were stupidly easy, captaincy was a pretty cool feature too, but easy for any true cricket fanatic.
Has anyone found that its really easy to bowl a batsman with a pace bowler if you deliver the ball short of a length? And also, a yorker on middle and off will bounce over the stumps? Sounds like theyve got mixed up somewhere.

embi said:
Yeah the outfield catching is definitely the hardest IMO. Runouts were stupidly easy, captaincy was a pretty cool feature too, but easy for any true cricket fanatic.
Has anyone found that its really easy to bowl a batsman with a pace bowler if you deliver the ball short of a length? And also, a yorker on middle and off will bounce over the stumps? Sounds like theyve got mixed up somewhere.

I have found that every bouncer you bowl with pace gets them bowled. And it's impossible to get them out with a yorker as it, like you said, bounces over the stumps or they hit it for six somehow.

Half volleys pitching just on off-stump always seem to get wickets, if rarely they dont, then the cpu doesn't get any runs there. Spinners are hard to bowl with.

Soon :)

Well the fielding's pretty tough.
I got the runouts and was rated as a good captain but the catching :mad

iceman_waugh said:
Soon :)

Well the fielding's pretty tough.
I got the runouts and was rated as a good captain but the catching :mad
I have had two attempts and the catching and on one I scored 5/5 and on the other I scored 3/5. I don't know why people find it so hard.

It seems getting that target is tough or rather focussing on the ball is a bit too hard !

it took me 4 times lol, im looking forward to the ashes mode coming on :D could be on 2mura, because then the first test would hav finished

Users who are viewing this thread