Graeme Smith vs Kevin Pietersen <=> who is the better batsman?

Who is the better batsman?

• Graeme Smith

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Kevin Pietersen

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
For me it is kevin pietersen he always play fast to distract the bowler line and length he always plays camn cricket and has far better record then smith in county and in international:rolleyes:

I choose Smith He is Great Batsmen, Kp is also a good batsmen but Smith is better thean Peiterson.

Really Kevin is better then Smith as it has been more difficult to bat in English middle order.

Smith is fat. He's a fatty. A big, fat fatty.
Gold. ROFLMAO!

As a batsman Pietersen is more talented, more feared by bowlers and has a cracker of a missus. So its KP FTW.
I think Warney will be SMS-ing KP's missus for a bit of off field action.

KP is overrated, just because he plays one of those fancy shots. Smith is a class

Smith and Pietersen both are good but Smith play's against the New Ball in both ODI and Test.

both of them are not very good in the offside. both of them are otherwise different. .wouldn't like to compare.

I think Graeme Smith is better because he is a great captain and if you look at his statistics you will know why.
Plus he been playing international cricket longer then KP

Smith in any format. Both of them have this in your face attitude but most of the time it ends up backfiring on Pietersen.

Users who are viewing this thread