Graphic Importer v2

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi prakash I have a problem downloading any of the files from cricket2004 online download section when I click on download this file it says proxy cannot forward non-text files. Due to bandwidth limitions the owner of this particular proxy is forwarding only text files. Please kindly can you tell me what to do becuase I just was downloading your file and I got the above statement. Please help thankyou.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
when I used your link I am taken to the same statement I mentioned earlier I don't know why is this happening I have just rebooted my computer I don't understand because earlier I downloaded all these files but this time around can't please help thanks

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Hi prakash how are you. I can only download zip files I have just downloaded your graphic importer because it was in a zip file could you kindly pls put a zip file for lineup editor and player editor and also sound editor in zip form please I really can only download zip files thankyou.

Prakash

Executive member
I am not sure about your problem, but all the editors are stored as zip files

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
I know it is a bit confuessing but just take Rahul's face pack when you start downloading the file after it is finished downloading then you see faces zip arms zip etc. I need those zips I have a problem when it says get importer from here but if the importer is already in zip I can get it

Users who are viewing this thread