Graphic Importer v2

Prakash

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is the graphic importer version 2
Added a feature so that you can import multiple files at a time. Special thanks to Colin and Ste for helping and encouraging me to create this editor.

Before changing make sure that you have backed up the original file

Edit: For the latest version of this editor check [thread=9384]this thread[/thread]

Attachments

• graphic importer.zip
    163.7 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great work mate:)

squiz

International Coach
Originally posted by Prakash
i thought the first reply will be from brad :D

He's just trying to get a free post for his post count, thats all :D

Take this post for an example :p

brad352

Executive member
Pfff, someone's got to show their appreciation for our great modders :p

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
this new version of the graphics importer is just great, fabulous, i mean out of this world.

man....its great...simply awsom.

by the way for ex. in the 'white face' section why are there 2 files for the same face like 'face1a' and 'face1b' , 'face2a' and 'face2b' and so on....

and also if i wanna import kits which wre released not keeping in mind this new version of graphics importer.....so how should i use 'import zip' to import those kits.

Ste

Executive member
If you want to import kits not made in an .zip file for this graphics importer version you will just have to import each .bmp file seperatly using import .bmp.

brad352

Executive member
But there are 16x16, 8x8 and 4x4 versions- will replacing those have any obvious impact on the quality of kits as opposed to ones imported with the Kit Replacer (only 512x512- 32x32 versions)

Prakash

Executive member
But there are 16x16, 8x8 and 4x4 versions- will replacing those have any obvious impact on the quality of kits as opposed to ones imported with the Kit Replacer (only 512x512- 32x32 versions)
The smaller resolution are for the kits when you see the kits from a far away distance and also if u replace a kit with a compeletly different color u wil get ur kit mixed up with both the colors. Its not necessary to replace those smaller resolutions too.

by the way for ex. in the 'white face' section why are there 2 files for the same face like 'face1a' and 'face1b' , 'face2a' and 'face2b'
I think one gets displayed in team management and other thing is the one which is used in game. I am not sure though...

Last edited:

jonah

International Coach
Excellent editor Prakash, well done mate.

Hero

Club Captain
Again quality work mate .You and Sam are the life save of this game.

Users who are viewing this thread