Graphic Importer v2

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
gr8 work prakash!! well done!! and as for the faces ur rite prakash ...first 1 is used in team management and second 1 in game!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I don't give praise idly but this is the best editor created so far for Cricket2004. Not only does it solve the kit problems but it provides an easy to use interface and allows multiple imports.
10/10 Fantastic work.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
this does fix kit problems. i made the red england football kit and it looks great in game. Even the helmet, which turned red at first. Perhaps, multicolored caps and helmets are in the cards?

Prakash

Executive member
Originally posted by barmyarmy
I don't give praise idly but this is the best editor created so far for Cricket2004.

I didnt had any intention for making a new versoin of graphic importer, it was Ste who encouraged me to make a newer version of this editor :)

crick4life

International Cricketer
There can't be mentioned enough about your contribution to C2K4 Prakash, you have taken this game to a different level. Thanks for everything mate.

manojkumar_ms

Club Cricketer
Yea Prakash, whatever you had contributed to this cricket game, even EA Teams didnt bother to do that who seems to be fully comitted commercially. Your deeds are highly appreciated. HATS OFF TO YOU!!!!!!!!! Thats Solve.

brad352

Executive member
You can't actually edit them using the program- you have to edit them in Photoshop or something similar and import them with the program

vkalan

School Cricketer
can someone tell me how to install the graphics importer??

Prakash

Executive member
Originally posted by vkalan
can someone tell me how to install the graphics importer??
Extract all the files and run Graphic Importer.exe for more information check out the readme.txt file.

vkalan

School Cricketer
thanks for getting back to me. i get a run time 53 error, file not found message. i was trying to import the 2020 pitchmats.

Prakash

Executive member
The error might have occured coz you havent set the correct path for cricket_pc.gob file. Which will be located under your cricket 2004 directory ..\Cricket 2004\data\

vkalan

School Cricketer
thanks. just wondering there are no default pitcmats on the field in my game. was it the same in your game.

Users who are viewing this thread