Guys need help !!

Rahil Sukhadia

School Cricketer
Today I bought DBC17 .....
Have never played DBC14 before ..
So guys when i started the game it gave me an option to replace the current team with new ones ...
So should i accept it ??
Or should i go in the academy nd select "replace with the best "???

Btw i hav no idea about Academy nd how to replace current players with newer ones .
So plzz guys help me out !

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Rahil Sukhadia

School Cricketer
If you say yes to that option , you will get all most of the teams replaced . But there is no surity that the teams your downloading is actually "the Best"

When you go to this forum , look for the "Approved Teams" aka The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread | Page 17 - (Planet)Cricket Academy on PlanetCricket Forums

and then manually download from there , you know your getting the best .
Is it okay for me to select get best option ??
Btw at first i have already selected the "replace all teams " options ...
So will it repace these teams now ??

Zaneo

Club Captain
Same bout played db14 but never downloaded anything,, if i go manual search or get best what's the go with the bats and logo glitch also do they apply to current career or start again?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Same bout played db14 but never downloaded anything,, if i go manual search or get best what's the go with the bats and logo glitch also do they apply to current career or start again?
Everything is locked when you start a career, nothing you change after starting a career affects your career, BA are looking into the ability to change anything appearance wise to started careers, but for now you would have to re-start a career after making changes to teams etc.

Zaneo

Club Captain
Everything is locked when you start a career, nothing you change after starting a career affects your career, BA are looking into the ability to change anything appearance wise to started careers, but for now you would have to re-start a career after making changes to teams etc.
Thanks, i read that it's the logos and bats causing the problems can i still download get best and disable them or something sorry I'm such a noob thanks for the reply

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yes you can, I did get best on the BBl teams, and then went into academy to put the team logos back to the original on disc logos, this seemed to have solved my problem of BBL crashes ;)

Users who are viewing this thread