Headbutt FC Official Thread

Simbazz said:
Not when Zizu headbutts you like that it isnt :p

Touche. I'll remember not to insult any of your families then!

themuel1 said:
Touche. I'll remember not to insult any of your families then!

how many families does he have?

w3lshrugby said:
Well, here's a pic of your current squad from my excel file...

we are really aggressive :eek: nice :p

Come on guys, we need to pick this thread up! We're falling behind!
Who's making our logo btw

Will_NA said:
Come on guys, we need to pick this thread up! We're falling behind!
Who's making our logo btw
Check the third post, I'm happy to use that unless someone here is good at making logos and does a better one. As for home ground, I honestly can't think of anywhere better than the MCG, but then again it's oval shape could be a hindrance. Any suggestions? I can make up a poll after we get a few.

aussie1st said:
MCG is our biggest stadium unless we plan on being based in England.
Well the MCG is the greatest stadium in the world, no doubt about that, but as I said we may prefer to base ourselves in a rectangular ground, which would mean either Aussie Stadium, Suncorp Stadium or outside Australia unfortunately, those are the only half decent rectangulars in Australia. Unless we are meant to make up our own ground.

Also check the first post to see our squad up there, and also a possible lineup. That is my preferred formation at this stage, but with options to have two wings instead of right and left centres, or to move duff and the right centre to wing backs. Or we could go cam, rw and lw, and cdm. Happy to hear from everyone.

I have signed up in the sign up thread. Looking foward to playing underneath my Bitters counterpart :p.

I recommend Stadium Australia (where Australia beat Uruguay). I think it is Australia's official stadium for Soccer. Plus it is bigger than Aussie Stadium.

Left_Hander said:
I have signed up in the sign up thread. Looking foward to playing underneath my Bitters counterpart :p.

I recommend Stadium Australia (where Australia beat Uruguay). I think it is Australia's official stadium for Soccer. Plus it is bigger than Aussie Stadium.
Yes but it too is an oval isn't it? And welcome aboard Lefty, good to have you here, hope you're aggressive.

EDIT: I see you're not, you may want to fix that on your form.

Also we need a rival team, I see everyone hates the scousers, so I would think it should be another team, but I want to beat their sexy faces into submission! :mad Any suggestions?

Also I will be assigning Shirt Numbers to everyone, uselessly but they're somehow fun and satisfying.

Last edited:
aus5892 said:
Yes but it too is an oval isn't it? And welcome aboard Lefty, good to have you here, hope you're aggressive.

EDIT: I see you're not, you may want to fix that on your form.

Also I will be assigning Shirt Numbers to everyone, uselessly but they're somehow fun and satisfying.

I think someone to calm the boys down would be a good idea ;)

And I choose 9 if not 18.

Good luck!

Left_Hander said:
I think someone to calm the boys down would be a good idea ;)

And I choose 9 if not 18.

Good luck!
That's what the aggressive ones are for, to calm down the very aggressive ones. As for 9, that goes to a striker, I will offer you 7 though, as that is a standard Left Winger I think.

Users who are viewing this thread