Help with playing against other players

lordy

Panel of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
Any tips for playing against my mate? Really struggling with batting. I try and bat properly and don't premeditate and end up just snicking off or hitting the close fielders. He just tees off and smacks it square of the wicket with ease. TIA

D

Deleted member 46200

Any tips for playing against my mate? Really struggling with batting. I try and bat properly and don't premeditate and end up just snicking off or hitting the close fielders. He just tees off and smacks it square of the wicket with ease. TIA
Practice in the nets?

Or, if you have loads of energy, play with each other more...!

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
When I first started online play I was utterly useless --- my friends had a league, on legend difficulty, I couldnt even see the ball whizzing past me, I thought how the bloody hell do these people play at this level..... 6 months later I am second on the log.... so yes it seems it just takes a little time and practice to pick the ball up in time... keep at it!

D

Deleted member 46200

When I first started online play I was utterly useless --- my friends had a league, on legend difficulty, I couldnt even see the ball whizzing past me, I thought how the bloody hell do these people play at this level..... 6 months later I am second on the log.... so yes it seems it just takes a little time and practice to pick the ball up in time... keep at it!
Guess that's what I have said, so endorsed and all true... L feel proud.

Users who are viewing this thread