HMV has started to ship pre-orders

I don't know what all the fuss is about, the games not that good.

Just kidding. It's awesome!

PS. Those of us who ordered from ShopTo had it last Tuesday. :)

Last edited:
I pre-ordered 2 copies of the game (2 separate orders, 2 hours from each order) from HMV, the order was dated 3 to 4 weeks prior to the release week.

To my surprise, i received just one copy, does anyone else have any problem receiving multiple copies of the same game (US).

I made it as 2 separate orders as the shipping was anyway extra and thought would be great if i could gift an un-opened box to my buddy. :doh

I pre-ordered 2 copies of the game (2 separate orders, 2 hours from each order) from HMV, the order was dated 3 to 4 weeks prior to the release week.

To my surprise, i received just one copy, does anyone else have any problem receiving multiple copies of the same game (US).

I made it as 2 separate orders as the shipping was anyway extra and thought would be great if i could gift an un-opened box to my buddy. :doh

Hey Narasimha, great to hear you received your copy from HMV (You may be the first one in the US to have received your copy). Can you confirm what date you heard from HMV that they'd despatched it, and when did you receive the copy?

Surprising that 2 hours would make a difference in terms of when it arrives to you, but I'd put it more on Royal Mail / USPS than anything else. I'm sure the second copy is on its way though, and you'll have it soon enough. Enjoy the one that's arrived though :)

Enviously, Thanda.

Ok I've joined the HMV bandwagon as well after Play-Asia lost my order! (yup you read that right).

I've actually selected Courier Shipping (which costs a damn fortune and is actually more than the game itself) because out here in Africa Air Mail is not reliable.

First time I've ordered from them in 5 years and costs a fortune too!

wow! you got your order in U.S. from hmv!! thats very encouraging....Almost anyone that i know or heard of on PC has their order dispatched on June 15, 2010 so i assume it's the same for you too. Can you plz confirm...

Hey Narasimha, great to hear you received your copy from HMV (You may be the first one in the US to have received your copy). Can you confirm what date you heard from HMV that they'd despatched it, and when did you receive the copy?
Enviously, Thanda.

I received the shipping confirmation mails (for both the orders) on Tue 6/15/2010 8:50 AM (eastern)

I gave my work address since we have 2 USPS delivery a day, so I was told that the mail came in on saturday:crying and i was a lame idiot sitting at home.

Anyways hope the fellow patrons get the game today or tomorrow, it should be a blast.

csnbharathi added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

wow! you got your order in U.S. from hmv!! thats very encouraging....Almost anyone that i know or heard of on PC has their order dispatched on June 15, 2010 so i assume it's the same for you too. Can you plz confirm...

I pre-ordered it the instant I saw the 25 on the price tag, it was a no brainer, maybe that is the reason i got it so early.
Also it was quite contrasting with the AC09 delivery, which took a nasty 2+ weeks (play)

Something is wrong with the clock:mad:

I received the shipping confirmation mails (for both the orders) on Tue 6/15/2010 8:50 AM (eastern)

Exactly when I received it too. Hoping the damn thing is in the mailbox when I go check today.

ThandaMilk added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

I am in Detroit, Michigan

That's encouraging too. I'm in Chicago, so hopefully mine isn't too far away.

hey everyone i received my copy today from hmv am located in New Jersey, USA, i pre-ordered my game on the 25th of may, it was shipped on it was shipped on the 15th of june and to my surprise in my mailbox today :D

hey everyone i received my copy today from hmv am located in New Jersey, USA, i pre-ordered my game on the 25th of may, it was shipped on it was shipped on the 15th of june and to my surprise in my mailbox today :D

Great news. Mine was shipped on the same date but since I'm in Texas...it might take couple more days for me to get the game.

Users who are viewing this thread