How are you doing in ICC? (any version)

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tamim is just awesome!!! So is Shakib. Zubair is a seamer?

Yeah, Talha Zubair. I think Hom is also a good batsman to use after the first season. Shuvagoto Hom, or something like that.

Only playing the demo atm, since exams resume soon, and I don't want a long term distraction. Plus, I'll only be able to get the retail version, whenever that comes out.

New Zealand need some bumping. As with all ICC games. But, Kitchen and Raval seem to be good.

All the young Indian batsmen are good, except Pandey. :( Oh well. He's decent, but, his averages keep decreasing as the game goes on. Virat Kohli is finally really good, and Kaul is gun too. India's bowling is not so good this time around, which is good to see. The spinners are good, of course. Chawla/Parmar/Ojha/Jadeja are pretty good. The seamers not so much - Zaheer is ok, Kulkarni was radical for me in his first season, has not been as good ever since however(typical Indian bowler, fab at the beginning, heading downwards after that!), but still solid. Mithun and Yadav are ok. Pretty sure guys like Trivedi and Gagandeep Singh who are usually good will still be good because of their career averages.

Umar Amin of Pakistan probably needs to be better too. Umar Akmal and Fawal Alam are gun as well. Alam is probably the best Pakistani batsman.

Haven't got 4 in 4 yet, but got a hattrick with Jadeja yesterday. Will post the screenshot later.

Last edited:

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Kitchen and Raval especially are gun. Sam Wells is all-right as well. But McCullum fails for me, as to most of the bowlers. Franklin and Vettori are the only decent ones, with Mills and Gillespie chipping in every now and then.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:facepalm Just lost a test to Bangladesh and I'm now rated 9th in tests :facepalm

Aussie Team

Panel of Selectors
I've lose 7 Test series in year 2014 and now I'm rating at #8 with Australia..

blake

School Cricketer
I thought Bangladesh were overpowered on ICC09, they honestly didn't need to make them stronger...

Haven't tried the demo yet but that isn't great to hear that Bangladesh are too good for their real abilities once again.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
I thought Bangladesh were overpowered on ICC09, they honestly didn't need to make them stronger...

Haven't tried the demo yet but that isn't great to hear that Bangladesh are too good for their real abilities once again.

I didn't play them, but I lost to them 2-1 while skipping the ODI series with an Indian second string. The same team...beat England in the ODI series while skipping. I was testing the "reduced penalty" out.

However, when I played against them in a Test match, I only need 156 to win on the final day...when Shakib absolutely rips my full batting line-up to pieces after a 50 run opening stand(no Sachin, Dravid, Laxman, but yeah, Sehwag, Gambhir, Badrinath, M Tiwary, Kohli are good in ICC). And then the tail falters easily. He had a 6 fer, all his wickets coming in 4 overs in a row. Tamim makes consistent 50+ scores too. I won the second test match, however.
This same Indian team ends up beating Australia in the Test series 1-0(4 draws and I won the last match by 1 wicket :)) and the ODI series 3-2, in Australia...and 1-1 in the T20s. So yeah.

Bangladesh are improved, definetely. They also thrashed West Indies, and beat England on mine, as the AI.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Just had a pretty epic finish to what was a boring FC game that was going nowhere. Iwas set 140 from 13 overs. Obviously decided to go for it and nearly got there thanks to a pretty epic innings from a young regen called Jeffrey. Sadly thanks to a good comeback from Shahzad I failed to get there.

Attachments

• Close.JPG
    Close.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Jefferey.JPG
    Jefferey.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 18

Brook

Club Captain
Playing ICC10 as South Australia, and we are unbelievably bad. I'm in the second season; the first season I think we won one game across all fornats (OD I think). The second season is going better. I just won my first FC match (against QL).

Any idea why they/I am so bad?

rvdthunder

Club Cricketer
Playing ICC10 as South Australia, and we are unbelievably bad. I'm in the second season; the first season I think we won one game across all fornats (OD I think). The second season is going better. I just won my first FC match (against QL).

Any idea why they/I am so bad?

i think because they are probably the worst team in australia, so when the game has been put together, there stats have been set as pretty bad

Brook

Club Captain
i think because they are probably the worst team in australia, so when the game has been put together, there stats have been set as pretty bad

Hm thanks, I don't really know much about Australia state cricket

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Used to live near, Jimmy Neesham many years ago he got 36* on debut for my New Zealand side. The WC Twenty20 is going well so far.

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
Started up 2006 as Yorkshire.
Got Amarasinghe and DeVilliers as my OSP.

Managed to win the 20/20 cup and 50 over.
Got a promotion in the county and came third in Pro league before losing the play off.

Best batsmen was DeVilliers.
Best Bowler was Amarasinghe. 117 wickets.
Noteworthy;
Rashid got 60 wickets @ under 25
A Khan stood out with consistent scores and bowling figures.
Tyson(Youth) was default number 3 and scored a few hundreds when the rest failed.

Dondogz

Club Cricketer
Season 2 - Very disappointing compared to the first.

DeVilliers was released because of NAT duty so Amarasinghe was my only OSP.

My youth Tyson was the only real standout bat while Rashid and Amarasinghe both got 100 wickets each.

Currently starting season 3 with my new signings of Tahir and Plunkett.

1.Vaughn
2. Youth from season 2
3. Youth from season 3.
4. Tyson(Youth)
5. Youth from season 1
6. Youth from season 2
7. Youth keeper From season 2.
8. Tahir
9. Rashid
10. Amarasinghe
11. Hoggard.

Plunkett, Bresnan, Wood, Lumb and Sayers are my other notable squad members

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Six first team youths in season two/three, that's a pretty solid effort. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread