NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It's impossible for a new comer to play this game... Cannot connect one ball please.. Help me really need help to play this game

But still... I practiced in nets.. Still same shot's not being able to execute.. It's damn frustrating

The timing is weird, you almost time the ball when the bowler is still in his action. Part of the reason why I did not like this game.

I know it's a great game.. You have some many countries to play with.. Good graphics... but... Damn tuff to play that does lose some intrest any one can help me in making my game easy?? with some easy game play?

jaise khelte hain waise hi khelo bhai!

just joking
keep on practicing in the nets, it does get frustrating i know, remember to use shift, controll and alt to do different shots

TBH mate the easiest thing to do is to take these guys advice and spend some time in the nets. Just learn the basics first with the one control shots (like leg glance & late cut) they will get you some runs to begin with, however they may only come in singles. Once you've played a few of those you should be nearly settled so then start using shift to loft it over the fielders. And remember off fast bowlers Red circle means play before ball leaves the bowlers hand, Orange means just as it leaves the hand, and Yellow just after, that is working for me. Good Luck.

The batting drills in the nets mode really helped me.

I thought you stopped playing this?

But yes, totally agree. I bought the game yesterday and was finding the game really easy, especially the batting in easy mode. But my bowling is too crap to move up to medium mode.

Though I agree rahul, atleast on online, it is very hard to play shots even with someone from your same city.

best and easy way to play this game is to not play and thats what i am doing after playing or some time

this game is quite tough in batting,use nets,the timing zones are basically between release and pitching keep this in mind

Users who are viewing this thread