ICC Champions Trophy 2009 - Group A

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Me at 27 and in group b at top lol!:)

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Aamer is a gun, He is not even a bonus but he is my second highest scorer after Ponting. (107)

D0N

Club Cricketer
Points of ricky Ponting againts india will be counted or not because match was draw

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Update after the 5th ODI: 9th Match, Group A: Australia v India at Centurion, Sep 28, 2009 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

This match ended in No Result, so there aren't any changes in the standings.

ZexyZahid added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

I see now in the abandoned match Watson got another duck. :mad What's wrong with him. Too bad Ponting's runs aren't counted. Somehow it's a good thing I only selected 4 Australians. I would have lost some points if I selected a lot of Australians.

ZexyZahid added 9 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Please replace Clarke with Yousuf.

You're too late with this.

ZexyZahid added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

I finally got a look on the standings. I didn't expect Malik and Yousuf perform that good. Umar Akmal screwed it up by getting a duck. Tendulkar didn't do anything for me. I wanted to replace Yuvraj Singh with either Gambhir or Dravid. Now Dravid got more runs then Gambhir, but hopefully Gambhir will get more runs against West Indies.

zub2005

International Coach
Want all my Australia players to fail and all my India and Pakistan players to perform as that is the only way India might get through

Users who are viewing this thread