ICC County Wonderplayers and Decent bowlers

rko500

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi I was wondering which players you have in your team or which you have bought that are absolute superstars lol.

Ryan Ten Doeschate is a dream for me. averaging around 65 and scoring a century in every 1-2 games.

Adil Rashid seems to be an impressive bowler too

Also I cannot seem to finish of a team easily anymore. My bowlers simply are not good enough.

I mean I have bowlers with very good averages such as Tremlett (25.39), Mascharanas (28.45), Shaun Pollock (23.12), and Lakshitha (18.32), but i neevr bowl a team out easily. I got Lakshitha as a overseas player and with an average of (18.32) he is a major dissapointment taking on avergae two wicktes per innings for 80+ runs. anyone know who i can buy or what i can do to bowl teams out easier?

thanx

Sureshot

Executive member
Spinners. Always have 1 or 2 spinners on ICC. I've got Lamb and Rashid, Lamb can bat which is a great advantage, Rashid is about a No9 on my game (ICC06 AE).

alan t

School Cricketer
Greg Lamb is awesome on ICC2006 AE, hes taken 100 wickets in a season a few times now !!

gammyind

School Cricketer
Of the Overseas players mostly all Indian players have been good for me in ICC & mostly spinners .

In ICC 06......

Pragyan Ojha (SLA) and Samsher Singh (OS) were amazing.There were the Shane Warne's and Muralitharen's of ICC 06.Piyush Chawla is also very good.

Of the batsman V.Sehwag,G Smith, & S Afridi were great.

In the domestic circuit all the big names are absolute scrap in this game.All go for lesser known players and they will perform great.

Sureshot

Executive member
Greg Lamb is awesome on ICC2006 AE, hes taken 100 wickets in a season a few times now !!

He's not done that with me but always takes aobut 60 a season at around 20-24 a piece. He averages something similar with the bat aswell.

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
The game I'm currently on Lamb is a god. Last year he took around 130 wickets. I hate playing against Hampshire as you just know he's going to take 6 for nothing in both innings.

kiebo

School Cricketer
i play as sussex and am now in the year 2025 and i just keep on getting slow left arm all rounders from bangledesh who for me average under 10 runs per wicket in both forms of the game, because of it i have won the county championship 11 years in a row the twenty twenty 5 years in a row, plus what was the C & G trophy 13 years in a row but have never won the national league.

plympilgrim

International Coach
Michael Munday is a great spinner for me as England in 2008, hes the number one test bowler in the world with a rating of 920. In his england career hes got 146 wickets in 23 games at an average of about 22 i think,also KP is a decent backup bowler if your desperate got bout 30 wickets at 30 for me

Users who are viewing this thread