PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
MS Dhoni: "Well we are really disappointed with our performance. Obviously Indian pitches supports batsmen but today was a different day especially for our batsmen. Our start was positive but when the spin attack was on, our batsmen struggled to get some good shots and ended up losing their wickets. Shami bowled well with some support of Umesh. Our spinners were struggling which is not good for us. We must learn from this defeat and I am sure we will bounce back stronger next time."

----------

@Solomon please edit the helmet styles if possible. Keep it Current 1. :)

----------

New-Zealand-celebrate-their-series-win-following-Game-5-of-the-mens-one-day-intern.jpg

NEW ZEALAND: WINNERS OF 1 MATCH ODI SERIES

rishabh, if possible please try and arrange your next few games for the IPL.

We are coming to the end of the group stages not too many matches left.

Just noticed solomon's last game is with rishabh himself, that should be an even more interesting game now. If you are both free tomorrow maybe you can play that.

Thanks for the invitation to join the tournament. I wasn't fully sure (and still not) whether I can keep the commitment on such huge initiative. This looks like will take months to finish and would take great dedication from all participants to keep everything in place. What steps are you going to to take if/when someone from the group goes inactive?

Thanks.

Thanks for the invitation to join the tournament. I wasn't fully sure (and still not) whether I can keep the commitment on such huge initiative. This looks like will take months to finish and would take great dedication from all participants to keep everything in place. What steps are you going to to take if/when someone from the group goes inactive?

Thanks.
He will be replaced someone else but I expect he is active when a tour or tournament is on. He must not leave in between one tour/tournament. That's it.

Thanks.

Come on bro go for it.

We can organise a tour between me and you as you are the only one available to play when I play late nights on the weekend.

Pakistan vs Zimbabwe/Afghanistan/Ireland maybe?

Any one for a t20 series...my team is sri lanka

Come on bro go for it.

We can organise a tour between me and you as you are the only one available to play when I play late nights on the weekend.

Pakistan vs Zimbabwe/Afghanistan/Ireland maybe?
Come on @AL_Amin say yes. :D

SIGNUP FORM:
Your Name: SamP
PSN ID: (Do you mind if I don't post this here and just PM people I'm playing as it's a shared account and I don't want my brother wondering why he was got 50 friend requests :D, think I've already got a few people added anyway).
Team Name (3 Teams preference wise): Netherlands, Ireland, Afghanistan.

Happy to organise a tour soon although I will be away next week so will have to wait till after :yes. T20 tri-series anyone :D?

Last edited:
So we have the 10th owner of this tournament.

Welcome @SamP I hope Duth performs brilliantly here. :clap

Samp what timings will be good for you? The past week or so is the only time where I was available at day times as well as evenings, but from here on in, I will be back to my normal availability of Friday nights, and weekend evenings.

So if these are good for you we can organise a tour, otherwise it would not work out.

so @SamP (Netherlands) @chaman82 (Sri Lanka) and @RIZZYX (Pakistan) looks interested for some series. Maybe T20 Tri Series?
@Solomon Let's play our first T20 match tomorrow at 12 AM IST. :)

Rishabh and solo play your ipl game with each other first.

On second thoughts scheduling a tour with anyone other than al_amin would be a bad idea for me, he is around 2, 3am UK time which I am available weekends that is why I wanted to play him.

The other times I will be available will all be filled in with IPL, CC and UCC games for the next month or so.

Maybe just before the World Cup i can get in a tour with India or something?

Users who are viewing this thread