ICC To Change Rules to Bring Ganguly in Form!

ok, lets go......................

How bout that he thinks he's the best cricketee in the whole world even though he really really isn't.

He fakes injuries, he doesnt care about line or length............just bowling fast.............dodgy action.................not as good as brett lee

the list goes on......

DeLonge182 said:
ok, lets go......................

How bout that he thinks he's the best cricketee in the whole world even though he really really isn't.

He fakes injuries, he doesnt care about line or length............just bowling fast.............dodgy action.................not as good as brett lee

the list goes on......

Whats your pro agianst indians.... GIVE THE GUY SOME SLACK... and indians aren't ripping out of him i respect him all the way

nightprowler10 said:
Once again, it's all in fun. I'm a Pakistani and I'll help you make fun Akhtar if you want. :D

But Isnt shoaib Akhtar from pakistan?I think he is so no one will be offended when some one will make fun of him :)

But when Shoiab Strikes. he has the abilty to get his opponent out of there.. I don tsee sami doing that very well..

Pak_cricketer said:
But when Shoiab Strikes. he has the abilty to get his opponent out of there.. I don tsee sami doing that very well..

When he strikes people are happy but when he gets injuried people arent so happy,The problem with some people in here is they want shoaib Akhtar to perform consistantly even Pathan who was nominated for the best bowler of the year some where here wasnt doing so well againts pakistan,he was going for boundries consistantly and giving runs away with out taking wicket,but injuries come by and you have to get use to it,People dont understand how much energy it takes away from you when you play cricket and run bowling 10 overs people set at they cushy chairs drink their soda and ice cream with a milk shak and etc watching cricket not realizing how much energy.

Pak_cricketer said:

wouldnt shoab have to strike to get his opponent out of there? otherwise how else would he have got them out? if his oppenent wasnt out then he wouldnt have striked, and if he didnt strike his opponent wouldnt be out.

zMario said:
Dont start jumping up and down, cuz its not true :P

IDEA NO:1: Plastic Ball or Tennis Ball or Rubber Ball to be used while bowling to Ganguly.

IDEA NO:2: Only one stick should be kept while Ganguly is Batting instead of Three so that his chances of getting out bowled will be minimised

IDEA NO:3: Dada can wrap up his legs with 4 or 5 bats instead of pads, so that there is no chance of getting out lbw.

IDEA NO:4: The size of the ball can be reduced to the size of a lemon or size of his bat can be increased to twice its size. Or the size of the ground can be decreased to that of a Basketball Ground.

IDEA NO:5: Fast Bowlers are prohibited to bowl the following deliveries to Dada. They should not bowl Inswinger,Outswinger,Off cutter, Leg cutter,Bouncer,Short Pitched Ball, Reverse swinging ball, yorker,reverse swinging yorker,slower ball and most importantly in and around the off stump corridor.

IDEA NO:6: Slow Bowlers are prohibited from bowling off spin,leg spin,doosra,googly,china man,flipper,faster ball.

IDEA NO:7: Speed restrictions for bowlers: FAST BOWLERS: MAX 120 KMPH SLOW BOWLERS: MAX 50 KMPH.

IDEA NO:8 Fast bowlers in their runup should run like Mohinder Amarnath and slow bowlers should not run at all.

IDEA NO:9 Ganguly can change his position as medium fast bowler instead of Batsman and bat at no:11, so that by the time he enters the ground 48 or 49 overs would have been bowled.

IDEA NO:10: I.C.C Should warn Pakistan Bowlers that hereafter any bowler taking Dada's wicket, the number will not be added to the bowler's tally of wickets.

IDEA NO:11: Bowlers should not appeal for dismissal of Ganguly. Even a small appeal (not necessarily loud appealing or excessive appealing) will lead to match refereee Chris Broad suspending the bowler for the rest of the series.

IDEA NO:12: Fast Bowlers should only throw the ball and slow bowlers should use underarm throw.

IDEA NO:13: Even after this if Ganguly gets out, the bowler will be called a chucker and new rule for bowling action, i.e.( 2 degrees bending of bowling arm allowed for fast bowlers and 3 degrees bending of bowling arm for slow bowlers) will be taken into account and the bowler will be immediately sent to Australia by next flight for corrective action.

IDEA NO:14: No fielder should catch the ball hit by Dada. If they catch, then any of the opening batsman who got out earlier, like virender shewag will be allowed to bat for second time.

IDEA NO: 15: For every minute Dada stays in the middle, one run will be added to his score and if the ball hits the bat and travels to the following places, runs will be credited to Dada as follows. Slip,Gully,Forward Short Leg: 1 run Mid on,mid off, cover,point: 2 runs long on,long off,fine leg,third man: 3 runs.

IDEA NO: 16: If Ganguly hits a four, its a SIX, and if he hits a SIX, he gets THIRTY-SIX

:P , also remember its not true

Remember, its not true, and i dont want to offend anybody
:D love it!!!!!!!!!! :clap

Yep he was correcting "Stick" to "Stump"

Skateboarder2 said:
No, in the article, he said 'Only one stick should be kept to reduce Ganguly's chances of being bowled.'

He is correcting 'stick' to 'stump'.

Observational skills are a must.

fardin said:
But Isnt shoaib Akhtar from pakistan?I think he is so no one will be offended when some one will make fun of him :)
The point of my post is that when a good player goes through a slump, we shouldn't mourn just because he is a good player. Poking fun at him is okay as long as people don't disrespect him. (Yes there's a difference)

As for Akhter, I have no respect for him, unless he starts acting like a team player.

nightprowler10 said:
The point of my post is that when a good player goes through a slump, we shouldn't mourn just because he is a good player. Poking fun at him is okay as long as people don't disrespect him. (Yes there's a difference)

As for Akhtar, I have no respect for him, unless he starts acting like a team player.

dont want to create a "big head" as such for shoaib, but to be honest, he can act however the hell he wants. i love shoaib ahktar and truly believe he is pakistan cricket. since i was 14, ive been watching him, tear through england, the world cup in 99, and then the unforgetable VB series of 99/00 against australia and india in australia. he re-introduced genuwine fast bowling. only brett lee comes close to the pace of akhtar, not there though.

maybe he is a bit cocky, maybe he feels the same way i do in saying that he IS pakistan cricket, but why shouldnt he be alloued to have this mentality? he is only the FASTEST BOWLER PAST AND PRESENT! cut him some slack people, particularly you pakistanis, back me up E=MC, i'd think that you atleast would somewhat agree...

Skateboarder2 said:
No, in the article, he said 'Only one stick should be kept to reduce Ganguly's chances of being bowled.'

He is correcting 'stick' to 'stump'.

Observational skills are a must.
:happy

nik said:
I am not pakistani but anyway...

Bangladeshi player = Abdur Razzaq
Pakistani player = Abdul or Abdur Razzaq, Razzaq accepts both types
In the Tsunami Appeal match the name on the back of his shirt was Razzak

Saqlain Khan said:
dont want to create a "big head" as such for shoaib, but to be honest, he can act however the hell he wants. i love shoaib ahktar and truly believe he is pakistan cricket. since i was 14, ive been watching him, tear through england, the world cup in 99, and then the unforgetable VB series of 99/00 against australia and india in australia. he re-introduced genuwine fast bowling. only brett lee comes close to the pace of akhtar, not there though.

maybe he is a bit cocky, maybe he feels the same way i do in saying that he IS pakistan cricket, but why shouldnt he be alloued to have this mentality? he is only the FASTEST BOWLER PAST AND PRESENT! cut him some slack people, particularly you pakistanis, back me up E=MC, i'd think that you atleast would somewhat agree...

Well said! Saqlain

Saqlain you are absoluetly right, Shoaib is the worlds fastest bowler and pakistan are gifted to have a fast bowler who is a match winner, don't get me wrong he does sum stupid Sh!t, but thats off feild, as long as he performs and doesnt get injured after 2overs then i can't wait for him to return. :)

Oh yeh the "Save Ganguly" campaign will start verrryyy sooon.

Sure--we can ignore his off-the-field actions. But he does give up on his team on the field many a time too. Referring to Shoaib Akhtar, of course.

Whatever Shoaib does off the field does affect what he does on the field. I believe, his cocky attitude has hurt the newcomers self-esteem, saying he is Pakistani cricket can't do wonders for the other players' confidence. You see, Shoaib doesn't play for Pakistan, he plays for himself.

He is a great asset, there is no doubt about that. But if a great asset starts acting like a jerk and starts believing that he is the team, then you do what Scott Skiles did with many of the Chicago Bulls, bench his @$$.

There is a reason why he doesn't get along with Inzamam. There is a reason why the Pakistani team started showing a lot more potential after he got hurt. There is a reason why Naved-ul-Hasan proved himself only after Akhter was gone. Believe it or not, a superstar's attitude can have a huge effect on the rest of his team. This is where Akhter fails.

Believe me, I'd love to see Akhter playing in the team again, I'd love to see him win matches again. But not until he realizes that he is not a cricketing god.

Now let's get back on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread