Improvements for Cricket 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rahul_sharma_1980

What I would like in Cricket 2005 is that the gameplay should be improved rather than just the cosmetic changes. And, there are some ideas that I have, which might be worth condsidering..
1. There should be a provision for a coach .. who would provide some useful tips like how to get batsmen out .. provide their weaknesses etc. And, the coach should come as a reward for good performance. And the level of coaches should also increase as reward. Eg. Having someone like Dave Whatmore or Geoff Boycott or John Wright should be the ultimate reward.

2. There should be more graphical assistance to the captain ..

3. The user should be allowed to create tournaments .. and the world cup should not be fixed to one country

4. There should be some reward for winning trophies

5. There are some options about the form or fitness of players in C2004, maybe that can be made more relevant by having a coach and a trainer in the team.

6. And, lets have someone other than Ritchie Benaud. We have been hearing him since Cricket 96. And there should be more than just two persons speaking. It would be great to have 4 guys - Sunil Gavaskar, Navjot Sidhu, Geoff Boycott, Tony Grieg

Thats all I can think of at this point of time. I'll post anything else that comes to my mind some other time.

Hope this gets a look in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread