AMA Index to AMA's with generic AMA discussion and AMA for Mod Police

If however you are suggesting I lower myself to do a degrading AMA......:facepalm
Well, in mine you said you were lowering yourself to ask me a question. Subsequently proceeded to ask a question (admittedly rhetorical, but you put a ? in it) in a stack of others. You've started down the slippery slope. Join Us!

Well, in mine you said you were lowering yourself to ask me a question. Subsequently proceeded to ask a question (admittedly rhetorical, but you put a ? in it) in a stack of others. You've started down the slippery slope. Join Us!

Is this your version of "these aren't the droids you're looking for?"

Have you considered updating your avatar? :)

Why should I? It perfectly epitomises all that I stand for. The crown on top reflects perfectly my regal standing amongst the peasants

Having said that, it someone can design one that I actually prefer I will use it instead - fair enough?

Why should I? It perfectly epitomises all that I stand for. The crown on top reflects perfectly my regal standing amongst the peasants

Having said that, it someone can design one that I actually prefer I will use it instead - fair enough?

Sounds great. :thumbs I like the crown, now that you mention it. :)

@Mod Police is it too late to apeal my last ban?

Do you think it was justified? Was the sentencing too harsh or insufficient?

Users who are viewing this thread