India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on! Nothing big, but as Sachin fans, we said he was robbed of a ton. He deserved one the way he was playing, and he deserved a proper dismissal than being given out by the umpire when he was not!

He was plum before and given not out, this decision was bad as he was not out. But things even up in the end, thats just cricket.

well it's pretty early to say but i reckon playing tait at the expense of hogg was not a very smart decision. Tait's ineffectiveness so far in this match may be weighing on Ponting now....

Ganguly playing like Tendulkar. LOL they have certainly taken out scoop shot from the kitty.

The same as Punters first innings in Sydney.
Punter was never plumb and not given out. He was caught behind and not given out.

Can we not go into this again? LBW decisions are always tough to give so the benefit of the doubt can go to the umpire most of the time. I've seen much poorer LBW decisions been given--those that pitched well outside leg stump, for example.

Well saying again, that WAS NOT PLUMB!!!

Dont force your opinion on me, it was plum was never going to hit anything but the wickets, i couldnt care less if you want to call it the bails or not.........it was hitting the stumps end of story.....

Not the one in which he got out. It was the one where he was rapped on the pads to Symonds and it was shown to be clipping the top of the bails (he was on 49 then)

Ok, thanks. Well some go for you (Symonds) and some go against you. Thats cricket, but I think it wont just be indians feeling a little robbed, the Aussie crowd loves watching sachin.

well it's pretty early to say but i reckon playing tait at the expense of hogg was not a very smart decision. Tait's ineffectiveness so far in this match may be weighing on Ponting now....

I dont think so. I think the decision to not open with Tait may be weighing on Ponting now.

Ok, thanks. Well some go for you (Symonds) and some go against you. Thats cricket, but I think it wont just be indians feeling a little robbed, the Aussie crowd loves watching sachin.
And he was certainly looking at his best! I would definitely feel robbed at a delicious knock if I was out there.

Still no signs of Tait after tea.

Punter was never plumb and not given out. He was caught behind and not given out.

Can we not go into this again? LBW decisions are always tough to give so the benefit of the doubt can go to the umpire most of the time. I've seen much poorer LBW decisions been given--those that pitched well outside leg stump, for example.

Same thing. He got lucky then got out on a bad decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread