India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all Jhonson bashers he has taken 2 wickets out of 4 and considering his bunny Dravid is at crease,,,,,,,wonder????????

One more wicket, and I could start panicking. It will be Dhoni and Pathan. Australia are back in it again!

Then what are you doing? Forcing yours on me!!!!

Edit: What the heck man? Ganguly looked good. Pressure now on Dravid (not to mention, Laxman too)

Dont worry about it. As said by some one earlier LBW decisions always have an element of doubt. lets move on :)

i still think , india is a one man team completely dependent on sachin even when he is not in his prime. All the talk of our batting line up as one of the strongest in the world hasn't been justified yet.

Just look athe world cups of 1996 and 2003 where we made it to semi-finals and finals respectively there was only one man carrying us through - the little master.

India are rotating the strike and pick up singles a 1000 times better here.
Cant beleive how many balls Johns sprays wide :noway

With him and Tate we could be looking at record extras :D

Go India Go. Plunder runs. Laxman shots make lunch more appetising.

Hmmmmmm I love this chicken curry im eating.

i still think , india is a one man team completely dependent on sachin even when he is not in his prime. All the talk of our batting line up as one of the strongest in the world hasn't been justified yet.

Just look athe world cups of 1996 and 2003 where we made it to semi-finals and finals respectively there was only one man carrying us through - the little master.

Dudue no ones dependent on Sachin. In fact India had some of its best wins without Sachin and most wins abroad have been fashioned by Dravid.

Go India Go. Plunder runs. Laxman shots make lunch more appetising.

Hmmmmmm I love this chicken curry im eating.

Well on that note, I should go to sleep. It's 2:33 AM here, and I hope to wake up and see that both Dravid and Laxman have hit huge tons in the morning.

you are either not indian, or you have not watched indian cricket in the recent years. we have proved that we can do well without tendulkar.

Edit: Why is Laxman also going for the shots? Seems like some plan. ganguly came out and looked for the shots. laxman playing similar. it makes more scary viewing becoz they are getting close.

eyah...but many of the crutial times..it was sachin all along who gave a fantastic start!

Dudue no ones dependent on Sachin. In fact India had some of its best wins without Sachin and most wins abroad have been fashioned by Dravid.

i m not talking about winning a match abroad . m talking about winning a series and well dravid with his slow strike rate over the years has helped save or draw matches more than he has helped them win.just think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread