Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulk666

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pak_cricketer said:
Get over it, Its a part of cricket...:rolleyes:
yes, its ugly part of cricket.

Be prepared to say the same thing when Akhtar is felled by a lethal beamer sometime in future... Don't be angry on the bowler then...

Pak_cricketer said:
Yes India won, but it was a thriller. Chasing 356 Pakistan managed to get 350, but then Moin Khan failed to hit a six on the last bowl!
Oh yeah!! remembered it. Thanks!

Last edited:

Wahindiawah

School Cricketer
Ganguly in place of Harb for karachi test, thats the news.Does anyone agree with it?

If its a green top then it will interesting to see Ganguly play the match. He might prove useful with the ball and yet might struggle with the bat.If he fails with the bat then he will be dumped from the team forever, however if he score on the greentop, then Indian management will have a real headace for futute matches!

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
For once I'd agree that it may be a better selection cause Bhajji hasn't done nothing to merit his selection so far on this tour, but a thought do comes to mind. He could've batted better than Ganguly!!:p

Wahindiawah

School Cricketer
siddharth2002 said:
For once I'd agree that it may be a better selection cause Bhajji hasn't done nothing to merit his selection so far on this tour, but a thought do comes to mind. He could've batted better than Ganguly!!:p

You wouldn't have been alive till now had you said something like that on the street of Kalkota :D

siddharth2002

Wahindiawah said:
You wouldn't have been alive till now had you said something like that on the street of Kalkota :D
Would have become the Chief minister in Punjab and Haryana instead after saying so.:p

Last edited:

prarara

International Cricketer
Pak_cricketer said:
When the hell did he bowl a beamer, just cause you don't have any real fast bowler which bowls over 85 mph :rolleyes: Shoaib can be very dangerous, I hope you remember Calcutta! Some people are just too bias.

Even with a green Pitch, Our Pace bowling attack will always be stronger than Indias'. But when it comes to spinners, India have talent.

Too bias? Or did you mean biased? Anyway, it was noted that Shoaib did bowl a beamer. Please don't give me that sod about the wonderful Pakistani pace attack if they respond like little children when being smacked around.

siddharth2002

prarara said:
Too bias? Or did you mean biased? Anyway, it was noted that Shoaib did bowl a beamer. Please don't give me that sod about the wonderful Pakistani pace attack if they respond like little children when being smacked around.
haha, nice one. remember Indian Bowlers have gotten Pakistan team out 3 times and Pakistan Bowlers have only done it once.

vibs89

School Cricketer
I'm happy that gangu is playing. Hope they don't drop yuvraj. He's handy with the feilding and might bat this time who knows. Can't wait for tomorrow match.

Last edited:

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
prarara said:

Check Dictionary.com before you speak :rolleyes:

How are they acting like children? I'm sure that it was an accident. And Shoaib did apoligize!

prarara

International Cricketer
Pak_cricketer said:
Check Dictionary.com before you speak :rolleyes:

How are they acting like children? I'm sure that it was an accident. And Shoaib did apoligize!

Really? The dictionary...well if you are so well-educated in the English language, you can indicate why you didn't use the idiomatically correct 'biased' rather than the more colloquial 'bias' in your particular phraseology of the "some people are too bias."

And I believe to lash out like that takes a bit of childish behaviour. I didn't know he had apologized, and for that I apologize as well.

Wahindiawah

School Cricketer
siddharth2002 said:
haha, nice one. remember Indian Bowlers have gotten Pakistan team out 3 times and Pakistan Bowlers have only done it once.

But then they have also scored more runs, more tons , better strike rate...which proves what???

Also i think Pakistan are lucky in the sense that nearly all their players have spent time in the middle.

In contrast for India, only Sehwag,Dravid,Laxman,Dhoni and Pathan got the opportunity to spend some time at the creae

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
prarara said:
And I believe to lash out like that takes a bit of childish behaviour. I didn't know he had apologized, and for that I apologize as well.

Its the same thing...

And where are you getting to? What is your point?

Wahindiawah

School Cricketer
vibs89 said:
I'm happy that gangu is playing. Hope they don't drop yuvraj. He's handy with the feilding and might bat this time who knows. Can't wait for tomorrow match.

No Yuvi is not gonna be dropped, they are gonna drop bhajji who has done nothing in the series except to get hit for sixes by afridi

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
I was looking through and I found this, very interesting.

Eng > 45.82

S.A > 35.32

Pak > 39.76

SL > 42.68

W.I > 34.09

Aus > 40.00

Kumble seems to do better at home than away!

prarara

International Cricketer
Pak_cricketer said:
Its the same thing...

And where are you getting to? What is your point?

The insidious insult is clearly too insidiuos here. So I am sorry for employing it. Anyway, if you did notice, Shoaib stormed of after being called on a no-ball for his beamer-if it was truly accidental shouldn't he have apologized? Nonetheless, this is too much of debate based on inferences, so lets move on. I hope for a good game tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread