India tour of England 2018

Stunning catch from Shami too. He's always there in those pressure moments, with the ball or in the field
Yes was crucial. Moeen’s 6 off Ashwin before he got out was so silky looking and smooth, I loved it and thought he could save England with Curran
But that catch was immense and ensured England’s total didn’t get too 300

Crucial first session today ....

Yes was crucial. Moeen’s 6 off Ashwin before he got out was so silky looking and smooth, I loved it and thought he could save England with Curran
But that catch was immense and ensured England’s total didn’t get too 300

Crucial first session today ....

This is England's game to lose from here Zim. 2 more wickets in this session and England will be in the driver's seat. Cannot expect guys like Pant and Pandya to score in test cricket.

This is England's game to lose from here Zim. 2 more wickets in this session and England will be in the driver's seat. Cannot expect guys like Pant and Pandya to score in test cricket.

Can't expect Dinesh Karthik to score in test cricket either

I think we need to see India's final first innings total before deciding who's game it is to lose. India have the confidence from last game and England's batters rediscovering old nightmares so still all to play for atm

Rahul has been very poor against the ball that comes in ... when will he make his start count? Have very high expectations from him

WTF was dhawan doing there ... moving around the crease like a maniac

Lets hope he doesn't get out soon then playing a shot to cow corner :p

Well if the seamers dont get him Moeen or Rashid will ... playing an audacious shot to cow corner

Well .. he scored 23 more runs than I expected !!

England on top here :spy

Users who are viewing this thread