Story india vs pak 1st test match(great game)

the new batsman for pakistan is inzimam

inzi_play.jpg

inzy took the score past 250 in no time as pakistan were cruising at tea with the score at 269 for 2.

Scorecard

inzi 43* Y khan 78*

after tea pakistan collapsed a bit inzi fell for 49.straight after that youhana went for one.

scorecard

Afridi out 91
butt out 30
khan 80*
inzi out 49
youhana out 1
kamal 0*

Last edited:
anyway pakistan played there best and ended the day on 347-4

SCORECARD

afridi out 91
butt out 30
khan 98*
Inzi out 49
youh out 1
kamal 59*

this is how youhana got out. He came down the track to try and smash it he missed it and was stumped by the keeper
sp1.jpg

So the players come back on to the pitch on day 2 y khan and A kamal come out with the bats.

Y khan gets to his hundred straight away abig round of applause from the fans
sports1p.jpg

after that hundred Y khan and A kamal kept the run rate going at 4.78 until Y khan played a rash shot straight to the fielder. a top edge off kumble gave his wicket away.
Akumble_210305.jpg

thus ended a long innings.
050325070820.2cndwip20b.jpg

Y khan /out/ 137

the gameplay is better on ps2 then on any other console same with brian lara and crikit games generrally apart from cricket captain and simulation games like that, which are much better on ps2

keep the thread going man, i might not be asian but i am fascinated by the cultures of indians and pakistanis

Well a good start for Pakistan. A great knock from Younis but an unlucky 91 for Afridi. Now India needs to show their strength in the batting. They need a couple of big knocks to survive in first test match and I know Indians are well capable of doing that. Lets rock India now with batting. Good story IndiaRock.

Please visit my story below and help me with some suggestions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread